Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Bushoko Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Bushoko Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Bushoko Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Bushoko Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Bushoko Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Bushoko Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Bushoko Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Bushoko Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Bushoko Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Bushoko I_vote_lcap54%Bushoko I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Bushoko I_vote_lcap46%Bushoko I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Bushoko

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
48 Obtained Fail.

48 Obtained Fail.

Location : At the edge of a cliff, With my sanity right behind me.

Bushoko Empty
PostSubject: Bushoko   Bushoko Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 am

Bushoko Boshiko

This is a mercenary group, they have their robes similar to that of the akatsukis' but that is nothing but a coincidence. <_<

I have ten ninja there, I am making their history, personality, and powers so this is more like a Canon claiming thing. If you want a Bushoko member you can claim it here, and I will pm you the details of that character.

You can claim now if you want but I have yet to tell you about the characters here (Their specialty and what not.) Which will be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
48 Obtained Fail.

48 Obtained Fail.

Bushoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushoko   Bushoko Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:33 am

Starting from the left;

Iwa Suzumebachi (Rock hornet)
The guy smoking the cigarette

Abilities:
Amazing physical strength, speed, and agility. His only weakness is genjutsu, but he isn't stupid, he knows the many ways to counter genjutsu or break free from it. His element is earth though he doesn't know any ninjutsu, he doesn't like using Ninjutsu, he uses his body more than he does his chakra; his defence is spectacular as well, his body is powerful and some would think it is unbreakable.

Reido(Zero)

Abilities:
He uses Ice ninjutsu, his kekkei genkai allows him to manipulate water on a molecular level. This makes him a dangerous foe, cause he usually condenses it so that it can cut into his opponent, he then manipuates the water in the air to blow off his opponens limbs.

Yaseido Kaguya

Abilities:
Yaseido uses His mind to move his body, meaning no matter how bashed up he is, even if one were to cut all the muscles in his body, he would still be able to move. And he can concentrate his chakra into his bones so that they could be usable in battle, he has an amazing regeneration ability, he is basically the decendant of Kimimaro. . . Without the cursemark.

Sarah Uchiha

Abilities:
Sarah has a Eternal mangekyo in her left eye, her right eye was blinded before she obtained Eternal mangekyo. Her Genjutsu abilities are flawless, Even Kages find it difficult to break free from her illusions.

David summers

Abilities:
Anyone who comes into contact with him, as long as they are in contact with him he disables their chakra and for a post after. This works for his doppel gangers as well. He is a sensory type of ninja, he can sense chakra from a 2 mile radius and tell from a crowd someones chakra signature if he came into contact with them before. He is adept at Wind jutsu as well.

Abilities:
50 is 48s' brother (Not blood related), he can edit his skin texture to that of his envoirement. Meaning he can easily camaflouge, travel through objects by merging with them and even make his skin as hard as steel or stone.

Gorro Kenagi

Abilities:
Gorro is very powerful, His body is stored up with Chakra he never uses, a direct hit from you can finish a fight. He weighs about 12 tons but he can control his weight with his chakra to be very nimble. He is a master of Earth Jutsu

Tamekaze Kasumi

Abilities:
Tamekaze is very fast, his kekkei genkai enables him to fuse fire and wind to create incredibly powerful jutsu he calls "Phoenix style". Once he obtains a DNA sample of his opponent he can use their jutsu.

Kenkei

Abilities:
A renowned Puppet master from the sand. He is well known for his masterism in setting traps and rigging almost anythign to be deadly. His signature jutsu is Ten dogs, powerful enough to kill Kages if used correctly.

(Almost finished.)
Back to top Go down
Cut
Hokage
Hokage
Cut

Bushoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushoko   Bushoko Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:19 pm

That list is an example right ? These arem't exra characters is it ?
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Senjuzumaki

Bushoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushoko   Bushoko Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:41 pm

He says he is making the charrys for others to kind of..adopt if they are interested.
Back to top Go down
Demon of the Mist

Bushoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushoko   Bushoko Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 pm

The problem is Opsy hates when people use his pictures without permission. Plus we already have an Akatsuki which basically the same thing. So you can use on of these characters and be in the Akatsuki. But to many rogue groups cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
48 Obtained Fail.

48 Obtained Fail.

Bushoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushoko   Bushoko Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:32 pm

This group is closed, to all those who pm'd me requesting a character I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bushoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushoko   Bushoko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bushoko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: The Last Born :: Graveyard :: Creation Area :: Requests-
Jump to: