Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Arashi's Equipment  I_vote_lcap54%Arashi's Equipment  I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Arashi's Equipment  I_vote_lcap46%Arashi's Equipment  I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Arashi's Equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Jounin
Jounin
V

Arashi's Equipment  Empty
PostSubject: Arashi's Equipment    Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Name: Black Steel Ninjato
Quantity: 2
Appearance:
Arashi's Equipment  Ninjato
Arashi's Equipment  Ninjato-1

Special Abilities/Characteristics:
This Ninjato has immense toughness and endurance. It is made out of a special steel that makes the blade extremely hard and durable, allowing it to be invulnerable to most types of weapons and solid attacks. It's defensive power allows the blade to be resistant to C-rank chakra attacks and can even cut through them. B-ranks or higher though can injure the blade's structure and wide-range attacks will break the blade. Besides it's hardness, the blade also has high cutting power, allowing Arashi to deal fast-paced lethal strikes and overwhelming combination attacks to an opponent and their body. Though, its slashing power is actually equivalent to that of an ordinary ninjato or katana but Arashi's strength makes it more powerful. It can cut through most objects and can hold its own against any weapon. Very useful for deflecting projectiles and blades. Corrosion and crushing/smashing has little effect on this kind of sword. It is able to conduct chakra and its properties can be augmented.

Origin: Arashi's first "original" weapon, it first began when Arashi began bought a hilt without a blade. He sought out to look for a strong blade to accompany a worthy hilt. During a B-rank mission as a Chunin when war broke out, Arashi and a team of twelve men were sent to flush out spies who were taking control of the mining and metal-making factories underground the Land of Water. With the trade gone, Kirigakure will be dropping on resources needed to fight the war. Plus, an attack from underground would mean a heavy risk to Kirigakure's safety. When the team arrived, they met with the culprits. A battle broke out and the Kirigakure team ended up having to use the swords crafted by the Kiri smithers. With their knowledge of Kirigakure's geography and the village-prized Hidden Mist technique, they were able to use their swords to corner the enemies and slaughter them. One of the weapons used during this underground battle was a Black Steel Ninjato, crafted by someone who was able to use Steel Release. The ninjato was carefully crafted and meld into shape. Arashi used one but had the blade and hilt broke. Arashi kept the blade, as it seemed fitting to mix in with the hilt he had bought. He confronted one of the smithers and had him mold his hilt and the blade together. As a result, Arashi now owns a Ninjato of black steel.

Name: Knuckle Knives
Quantity: 2
Appearance: Arashi's Equipment  AsumasTrenchKife
Special Abilities/Characteristics: These knuckle knives are similiar to the ones created from a unique metal that allows the user to access the Hien technique. However, these knuckle knvies are just purely made from brass, iron, and steel and does not have the unique chakra conductive properties as its model nor can it access the Hien technique. Although it dosen't conduct chakra easily as its model, its physical abilities serve its purpose. The knives are able to cut like an ordinary katana and slash. They're quite useful in piercing through threads and ropes. Due to their size, its wieldability is efficient and fast. The blows it inflicts are painful and represents its cutting and slashing power. The knive's most notable property is its stabbing ability. It can appear from hidden parts and used to suddenly stab right through the enemy's flesh in close combat. It's deadly in surprise attacks and depending on where it hits, it can make the enemy collapse.
Origin: During his trip to Konohagakure for the Chunin Exams, Arashi wanted to shop around and buy his first foreign purchase. HE stumbled upon a weapons shop and was interested in the knuckle knives. The shopkeeper explained the details of the knives when Arashi asked him. He said that these knuckles knives were just models from the original, which were able to conduct chakra and be used for deadly combat. These ordinary knives do not have that same metal and so relies on structure and physical power to make use of it. Arashi bought it regardless and its been with him since.

General Weapons:
x50 Kunai
x45 Shuriken
x15 Senbon
x10 Makibishi
x5 Exploding Tags
x1 Windmill Shuriken
x1 Ninjato [Not usually carried, sometimes stays at home or is stored within a container wherever Arashi goes]
x1 Katana [[Not usually carried, sometimes stays at home or is stored within a container wherever Arashi goes]

Items:[/u]

[b]Name:
Bingo Book
Type: Book/Text
Natural Abilities: The Bingo Book is a book that contains any and all information on every missing-nin, which all Jōnin and members of ANBU of the major shinobi villages are given by their respective Kage to hunt down and assassinate. The purpose of this is so that the village's secrets and/or kekkei genkai aren't stolen or examined by the enemy. Kirigakure has a special unit within their ANBU called hunter-nin, whose sole purpose is the complete eradication of these missing-nin.

There are many versions of the Bingo Book besides those distributed in the shinobi villages. Akatsuki uses a Bingo Book that, instead of listing missing-nin, provides information on the hosts of tailed beasts (which must be captured alive) and those shinobi that are known as the most powerful assets to a certain village. Kakuzu made use of this addition to track down shinobi in the hopes of gaining their bounties, such as when he attempted to kill Asuma for his 35 million ryō bounty.

Name: Seismic Range Locator
Type: Technology/Sensor
Natural Abilities: This seimis range locator is a small, titanium-box device with bits of machinery, antennas, and tiny attachments that look like dish satellites. It's portable and by implanting it within a surface, the locator is able to detect any movement within a one hundred meter radius. It can be set to "mute" in which only sound readings or a red light would appear or to "Alert" in which a screeching sound with red lights will alert the users of enemy approach. Is easily destroyed when it meets with water.

General Items:
x30 Feet of Wire
x1 Summoning Scroll
x2 Scroll
x2 Training Weights
x2 Flash Bomb
x2 Smoke Bomb

Last edited by V on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kidbushido
ANBU
ANBU
Kidbushido

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Equipment    Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Spoiler:

I think only Medical Ninjas should have this, because there really is no such thing as an overall antidote to all poisions.
Back to top Go down
V
Jounin
Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Equipment    Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:36 pm

The antidote only affects A-rank poisons and lower. "Really no such thing" is irrelevant. If you want me to lower the rank of poisons that can be neutralized by this antidote, create a reason as to how it affects the common traits between poisons or a description of whatever is contained within the anditote that affects a variety of those mentioned that can be affected, or just lower how much poison the antidote can neutralize, then i will do it. I think that a major amount of shinobi can carry an antidote, usually carried within a first aid kit or a container, as prepared by a medic nin whenever on a mission. But if you insist..... it is removed!
Back to top Go down
Kidbushido
ANBU
ANBU
Kidbushido

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Equipment    Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Mostly Medic Ninja carry around antidotes, I doubt anybody else should be able to. There are 1000's of types of poisions so saying you have an automatic antidote doesn't sound right. What If I use a muscle relaxing poision, what if the poision is aimmed to bleed out the lungs? What about sting ray poision or snake poision? Medic ninja may be able to discover and alter the antidote into the right kind for the type of poision, how could a regular ninja do this?
Back to top Go down
V
Jounin
Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Equipment    Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Kidbushido:
Quote :
Mostly Medic Ninja carry around antidotes, I doubt anybody else should be able to. There are 1000's of types of poisions so saying you have an automatic antidote doesn't sound right. What If I use a muscle relaxing poision, what if the poision is aimmed to bleed out the lungs? What about sting ray poision or snake poision? Medic ninja may be able to discover and alter the antidote into the right kind for the type of poision, how could a regular ninja do this?

V:
Quote :
.....create a reason as to how it affects the common traits between poisons or a description of whatever is contained within the anditote that affects a variety of those mentioned that can be affected, or just lower how much poison the antidote can neutralize, then i will do it

It was not a matter of "should" but "could." All poisons are substances that create chemical changes at the molecular level that causes a disturbance within a living being. This antidote stops said chemical change by neutralizing the substance itself through the unique substances contained within in the antidote. It can be a variety of substances prepared by medic nin to counteract all known poisons at A-rank level or lower or just a material that rots away the poison. All poisons are subject to being able to be contained as long as there is material that halts chemical changes, whatever change it may cause regardless of how it does it. This single material that affects poisons decided by rank can be described by me if you want me to. Yes, there is poison that cannot be affected by this antidote even within the affectable range but that would only be special poisons with the same rotting capabilities as the antidote itself and those above A-rank. In response to your last question, I'm not altering any antidote at all. This antidote is a specifically prepared item made by medical ninja. The only real complaint I see here is whether or not a warrior class ninja should carry a single antidote that was made by medic ninja. Before I remove the antidote, what additional reasons as to why a fighter nin should not carry an antidote for battle or what changes do you recommend other than those I stated?
Back to top Go down
Kidbushido
ANBU
ANBU
Kidbushido

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Equipment    Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Because to say that you carry around an antidote to all poisions is basically saying poison is something that can be easily dispatched. I mean why not let every other non-medic ninja carry around an antidote? It's making the value of the cure invaluable, thus saying that people working hard on poisons should stop using them now. I mean I could understand if in RP you gainned an antidote, maybe even a couple from a medic ninja... but to start off with an antidote is allowing others to say they all can have an antidote thus OP it.
Back to top Go down
V
Jounin
Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Equipment    Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 pm

I see your point, except those last three words. Seeing that even an antidote against venom caused by my or one of my summons will also be disapproved, the antidote is removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Equipment    Arashi's Equipment  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi's Equipment
Page 1 of 1