Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Physical Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Physical Training Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Physical Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Physical Training Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Physical Training Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Physical Training Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Physical Training Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Physical Training Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Physical Training Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Physical Training I_vote_lcap54%Physical Training I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Physical Training I_vote_lcap46%Physical Training I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Physical Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Jounin
Jounin
V

Physical Training Empty
PostSubject: Physical Training   Physical Training Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Spoiler:

Arashi Kuromura confronted his opponent, who had reached the designated point a minute before Arashi did. "You're a tad bit slow on coming to our meeting, Kuromura Arashi," mocked the opponent. Senoko Watokibashi. He is Kirigakure's fastest shinobi. "Do not act like a superior. Granted, you have won every single race you entered, but do not forget our overall difference in power. Let's begin right now," replied Arashi. Senoko twitched. If it was a battle of pure Taijutsu, he would be able to defeat Arashi. But if it were a battle of any Taijutsu style as well as augmented ones, he will surely lose. But even with a superiority complex, he is not an enemy of the village nor is he a stranger. Their friendship is complicated, but they were true warriors on the battlefield. Senoko bended his knees and took on a defensive posture, his arms stretched out wide as if he were trying to catch a bull. "Rules?" he asked. "I will try to capture you using only Taijutsu and ninja weapons as you avoid me. You're to use anything you wish. This will last thirty minutes. I advise you to set up traps while you're running away." "Just running? How boring, but I will do it." Senoko took the first move. He moved quickly to the right, with very short bursts of energy. Arashi immediately ran after Senoko. A frontal movement? I am the Mist's fastest ninja! I appear through the flashes of lightning that the storms create! thought Senoko. Senoko shifted to the left and as he predicted, Arashi followed. While charging at him with full force, Senoko suddenly spinned towards Arashi's side and around him, escaping Arashi's great lunge. "Haha! Kuromura Arashi, charging in like a brute and trying to hug me isn't going to help you!" laughed Senoko. But as he finished his sentence, he realized that right behind him was an exploding tag; a second before it ignited and launched a small explosion. Boom! Arashi got away just in time, as he anticipated Senoko's movements. The paper notes that he secretly dropped from his open pouch while running were all set up to incapicitate Senoko. Arashi looked back as the smoke is going away.... and Senoko is nowhere to be seen. "Haha!" laughed a voice behind Arashi. The Kuromura turned around and looked front, to see Senoko, unscatched. "Silly little Kuromura, do you understand now? You cannot catch me! I am too quick for an amateur bomb to wound me. But I commend you, for forcing me to use my average speed in order to evade that," he mocked. He moved so quickly and silently that I couldn't even see it or hear it. That note was right on time and had an appropriate blast radius to it. But even so, he is beginning to bring out his base potential. thought Arashi. Arashi bended his knees and jumped with amazing force, bursts of energy propelling him while in the air. He landed two meters in front of Senoko, and then charged towards him in a zig-zag fashion, hoping that by side-stepping he will be able to confuse Senoko's eyes. But it didn't. Senoko showed off his jumping power by taking his biggest leap, and landed ten meters behind Arashi, with a kunai at hand. "Charging increases speed but it lowers endurance, agility, and awareness. Don't charge, just keep a fairly equal pace if you want to grab hold of me. Otherwise, I will have to cut you up with this," he stated while holding his kunai. Arashi took out his kunai and rushed towards Arashi, though Senoko realized Arashi is keeping a moderate pace between foot intervals so he can maintain his senses while building up his speed. Arashi slashed at Senoko but Senoko easily parried it. They made a couple of slashes and parries and it became clear that more forceful options had to be used. Arashi stabbed at Senoko's neck area, but that was blocked. Arashi then immediately reached towards Senoko's shoulder through the open space. Senoko sidestepped but Arashi repeated all of his actions a few more times. Finally, he placed his two hands on his kunai and thursted it towards Senoko, which was blocked. Senoko kept close attention to Arashi's hands. He was overwhelmed by the Jounin's kunai attacks but the real threat was the entire purpose of this game of tag. He is nicknamed the "Untouchable" and has taken an absolute pride in that title. He shall not allow anyone but his mother to lay a finger on him. But Arashi took an alternate method knowing that one of Senoko's hands is disabled and took action by kicking at Senoko's chest. Senoko's reactions immediately kicked in. Under speed/agility, his reflexes would be Senoko's number two specialty. In a split second, a kunai seemed to have teleported to Senoko's open right hand and it's tip pointed at Arashi's leg. Damn! cursed Arashi. Arashi quickly pulled back his leg but Senoko's kunai is now aiming for a major vein on Arashi's leg. But before it could connect, Arashi backed away, protected his leg by slapping the kunai away with a hand, and released his grip with Senoko's kunai. Arashi felt a sharp pain and there was a kunai stuck right into his bleeding hand. The left hand that just recieved a mole is a minor wound, but it can damage some major nerves on the hand later on. Arashi shifted his left hand behind his left hip, removing it from play. The moment Senoko saw that, he became cocky realizing that he wounded the other first. He had an advantage. Sacrificing a part of his body to take the damage of the more important limb ment for speed. Impressive but not neccesary. Has he already gone senile by being wounded to gain victory? wondered Senoko. He swam towards Arashi at a blinding speed rate that to his unfocused eye, it seemed as if he dissapeared. Arashi's reflexes reacted just in time to block Senoko's kunai attack. But as they were engaged again in a kunai clash, a shadow clone of Senoko seemed to have ascended right behind Arashi, now towering above him. His handseals were so fast that he was able to make a Kage Bunshin while engaged in a kunai wrestling match with me?! pondered Arashi, alarmed. Evidently, the shadow clone made handseals instanteously and released a large blast of wind. "Fuuton: Atsugai!" he executed. Arashi reverted to using all of his body speed and agility to get those muscles working and instantly evaded the blast radius. He simply moved fifteen meters to the side but the force of the wind had pushed him down, though his body endured that as his muscles burned. The shadow clone vanished as a slicing blast of wind, aiming where its head was aiming. A Fuuton Kage Bunshin. From Arashi's left view, Senoko was running, with his arms stretched behind him. I see... so that is his normal movement posture while using his regular speed. noted Arashi.

Senoko took a curve and ran straight for Arashi. Alas, he realized Senoko's superiorty over the speed area. The former fastest ninja of Kiri was his deceased Seven Swordsmen teacher; Kaien Terumi. When Arashi killed Kaien, that spot was left vacant for several years. Smart as he is, he knew that he did not surpass nor is he an equal to his master in speed. But he was near. Near to his speed to the point that he was able to keep up with him during their final, bloody days. Now Senoko has occupied that spot as the Mist's "fastest ninja." Three years ago, Senoko had surpassed Kaien's speed and agility and is now living large under that title. This is not someone he could defeat with just Taijutsu. But if it were Kaien vs Senoko, Taijutsu only or all-out, Kaien will surely beat him. Which is why... I gotta. His thoughts were interrupted when Kaien threw a smoke bomb at Arashi. Arashi somersaulted and got away from the smoke bomb. When he landed, he could see a dark cloud but no Senoko. Which would mean that he is within the smoke cloud, just trying to hide his movements. I have fifteen minutes left When the smoke dissapeared, Senoko had his knnes fully bent and with a smile on his face while holding a semi-Ram handseal. "Shunshin no Jutsu!" he spoke. In an instant, Senoko vanished from view, moving at blazing speeds that Arashi's senses could no longer keep up. Suddenly, he felt a slight jab on his back. "Do not move, Kuromura Arashi," ordered a voice. Indeed, he is worthy of being Kiri's fastest ninja, thought Arashi. "My blade is now pressed upon your aortic arch, the area within the mediastinum. It's a vessel that flows blood within your thorax and treachea. If I stab you from right there, your life will be over. Our training session is over," proclaimed Senoko. Arashi made no move, so Senoko assumed that he is wondering whether or not to give up. A flash. Senoko looked up slightly to see a light of metal flickering above him. With a squeak, he could make up a bloodied kunai with a flash bomb attached to it. Bang! The flash bomb immediately activated, sending a blast of bright light to anyone near it. Senoko flickered out of the way with his Shunshin, and immediately appeared twenty meters away from his previous position a second later. He looked at Arashi, with his eyes closed and his ears jabbed by his fingers. Blocking sight and sound would reduce the effects of the flash bomb. Arashi flickered his eyes open, with a smile on his face. "I can see you, Senoko!" exclaimed Arashi. "What???!!!" shrieked Senoko, still confused as to what Arashi meant. "My eyes are now able to track you down and follow your speed. Although it is somewhat vague, the fastest ninja of Kirigakure is now visible to me," explained Arashi. "It is true that you're the Untouchable. But I am known as the "Man with A Thousand Plans. Did you think that I had no escape on my part? You're able to hide well and be as blurry as the mist, but I am well adapted to the mist's presence. The kunai that you jabbed into me earlier. I removed it from view so I could attach a flash bomb to it." Senoko took out groupings of kunai and shuriken from his pouch, unable to accept that the Jounin has adapted to his movements in less than half of a hour of their fight. "You can see my legs. But you cannot see my hands!" he exclaimed. He threw shuriken and kunai after one and another, grouping them in various patterns. Barrages of metal projectiles darted towards Arashi while combos rained down on him. Arashi responded by doing the same thing. Throwing shuriken after shuriken and kunai and kunai while taking out as much tools as he could while keeping view of Senoko. This was overwhelming. Senoko's dexterity is incredible and he would not be able to keep up with his hand motion for extended periods of time. But he has a plan, as always. They continued throwing shurikens at each other for three minutes and their actions matched each other's. Arashi removed something hidden by his cloak while Senoko took out a scroll and placed a hand on it. A Fuuma Shuriken simultaneously appeared. They threw it at each other, making sure to relate the other's angle so the two could collide. They did, but Arashi chose the angle that would make sure that Senoko would not have a good view of Arashi as his collided. Arashi pulled on the thin wire he had secretly implanted to the rigged shuriken the shuriken pierced right through Senoko's. Arashi manuevered it in battle while Senoko was trying to evade it, but Arashi could see his moveemnts now. Senoko has been using more and more of his overall speed during their fight. But no matter how high he pushes his speed above average, Arashi can see it. With just ten minutes left, Arashi cutted some of Senoko's hair. Almost. Senoko placed his hand on the ground and surged a stream of chakra to it. Arashi's reaction speed was quick enough to dodge a small-scale explosion from below him, and his finger was injured with severe burns. "From below? Underground? When did you set this up? he asked, aware that there must be more. "You advised me twenty minutes ago that I should set up some traps. Good advice, but it's been too late. Because I have already done so!" yelled Senoko. "Right before you arrived at our meeting point, I had a minute to set up some booby traps so I can make you dance around. And by the way, the landmine three feet to your left is about to explode."

Arashi dodged that. For five minutes, Arashi used up his overall speed and agility trying to evade the unsuspectible explosions. he had to constantly shift to the side and turn directions as quickly as possible. It was exhausting. But he kept moving on. The manuevers he made gradually builded up his body abilities. Finally, he threw a kunai with a paper note attached to it at Senoko, right before a landmine exploded. Senoko moved rapidly and threw it away before it could detonate. "Shame... that was the last landmine," he said. Arashi felt a tug on his foot as he walked towards Senoko. A wire? A tripwire. Senoko then pointed at the area where he threw his smoke bomb. Huge barrages of kunai and shuriken shot at him, like a machine gun. "I've also employed a mechanism that shoots at you! Back when you couldn't keep up with me, I used a high-speed movement technique that I developed myself. It created an afterimage of me and I rigged that wire that you just crossed through to activate the mechanism. All during our battle, you were no match to my speed!" Arashi took out bundles of kunai and dozens of exploding tags and threw it at the projectiles. An immense explosion, but the kunai and shuriken turned to nothing but thousands of sharpnel.Arashi jumped back, and saw that the sharpnel that Senoko and he created back when they were throwing shuriken and kunai were deadly looking. If he stepped on those, his feet would be of no use. "My final work!" yelled Senoko. The last landmine triggered and an explosion with a large blast radius erupted from below. At best, Arashi's legs would be obliterated and incapicitated. But then. he felt a sharp pain on his neck. Arashi stood, with a kunai near Senoko's neck. "I-Impossible!" retorted Senoko. "Impossible? Then what was this whole point of this training then? You help me increase my speed and I shall remove you from all charges of robbery. i have kept my end of the deal and just three seconds ago, so have you. I am a Kuromura Jounin, your spar with me finally increased my speed and agility when I was trying to evade your explosions. Just now, I dodged your almighty damn explosion with my new speed barely on the ground. You could barely see my movement with your eyes, right? You saw me flicker when the explosion occured just as I saw you flicker right before you tried to stab me in the back. I am now near your speed," stated Arashi. he lowered his kunai and walked away. "Training is over. Thank you, Senoko Watokibashi." And with that, he vanished with the Body Flicker. Senoko stood there, his head aiming down. "I.... hate you..." he murmured.

Stats Trained:
Speed, Agility
Back to top Go down
V
Jounin
Jounin
V

Physical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Training   Physical Training Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Spoiler:

It is a bright, warm day. Of course it is. It is still daytime, where the mists of Kirigakure are as blinding as ever. The only surprising day is the sun, as sun is usually blocked by Kirigakure's clouds and mountaneous geography. Arashi Kuromura descends into the overlooking hill, a group of giant rock formations near Kirigakure's coast. Arashi has been here quite frequently to excercise his body, as he can't find any good places to train while in Kirigakure and this hill allowed privacy. He climbs the rocks briefly, emerging into the cliff and spots eight wooden dummies. He got to work immediately. Removing his cloak and unbuttoning his under-cloak, Arashi places one of his hands onto one edge of a dummy and another one on the bottom. He then palms the slats and practiced his fighting ability. For nearly two minutes, Arashi used palm strikes, punches, grips, elbow strikes, kicks, knee strikes, and anything else in between. He knocked his knuckles on the top slats and kicked the bottom slat, forcing his body to heat up. As this was just a warm up, Arashi gripped onto the slat on his left and elbowed the slat on his right in continuous motion. He constantly knee striked the bottom slat, performing all of his feats in rapid succession and speed. Each slat gave out a "bonk" sound as Arashi heard countless times when he was a Chunin. But the dummy he has right now has been modified. The slats are sensitive, and for every forty hits, it pushes on a mechanism that opens a slot on anywhere on the dummy and a bronze knife will quickly pop up to attack the practitioner. Arashi was here to refine his endurance though, not his reflexes. So he lowered his attack power, careful to not allow himself to accidentely crush one of the slats. On his 40th hit, the bronze knife had revelaed itself from the bottom area of the dummy, swinging itself at the area last hit by Arashi. As expected, the speed he has relaxed himself into cannot keep up with the swing of the knife, and so he was cut. The pain only stung but Arashi did not yell out, just emanating a slight "tch." As the knife went back inside the dummy, Arashi instantly resumed and kept hitting the slats. The cut was minor, barely leaving a trace of blood. It was not enough to hinder his movement, but that proved that Arashi's body had already adapted to this dummy and not even a dozen of such attacks could slow him down. But as Arashi learned, small things would in turn lead to bigger things. And these bigger things would lead to success. After twenty minutes of sweating and getting sliced six times by the knife, Arashi left the cliff area. Unbeknownst to him, the dummy fell five minutes after he left. The watcher of these training equipment is going to have a lot on his hands....

Arashi arrived to the real choice of training. In front of him, is a gigantic wall of solid earth. There were about eight bars on this wall, which added protection. Originally, this was suppose to be a barrier that blocked overflowing water from river. But Arashi founded this to be an excellent training place for someone like him. With a little tweak, Arashi made contact with the guards watching over this wall and had them make a little tweak to its settings. Arashi will hold full responsibility for this, but he already thought ahead. Removing all of his cloaks revealing his bare body, Arashi began the training session. He punched the solid earth wall hard, releasing a loud earth-shattering sound but not enough to make a crack. In comparison, this would count as a bruise. Arashi punched the wall again with his other fist, releasing a rumbling noise similiar to thunder. There were no scars or bruises on his fists, even after finishing his training with dummies. Which means that wounds would have to be made. He made a fist as hard as he could, concentrated all of his potential energy upon it, and then punched the wall again, exerting great force. Another rumble. He repeated the action with his other fist, with a two seconds interval between each strike. After twenty-one strikes, a crack finally showed itself upon the earth. The Jounin smiled. "Finally! My fists have understood the durability of this wall," he exclaimed. He mustered up all of his strength, and kept on punching the wall relentlessly. With each strike, he exerted force and energy as if he was smashing a wooden tree, while enduring the full blunt of the wall's force absorption. Punch... punch... punch... he ordered himself as he was hitting the wall. The intent was on Arashi's eyes. He wanted to crush this wall to pieces. With each strike, he felt his attacks slowly getting stronger and his body able to endure the impact of his attacks on solid earth. In just a minute, he made two six-inch cracks. But after that, the ground started to shake rapidly. To an ordinary observer, they would think that there is a quake or the barrier is falling down. But they were corrected, as a wave of overflowing water dove right above the wall and crashed down to the ground, causing the wall to revert to using its full durability. Because of the curve created upon the wall, Arashi was not hit by the wave, but showers of water rapidly fell on the entire row Arashi was at, identical to rain. Arashi felt the rain like a waterfall, as its force constantly tried to push Arashi done. This is what he liked - clashes from two opposing natural elements. As the waterfall constantly tried to push him down and the earth now hurting his fists at full defense power, Arashi had the chance of collapsing at any moment and getting drowned. But he did not give in, instead facing on this conflict head on. His body will soon learn to adapt to this kind of situation and his strength will be able to punch through solid earth at much greater ease, and this challenge that death inflicted upon him will not prevent that. Arashi's attacks finally made two bars shatter, meaning that his strength is beginning to increase. Muscle, nerve, and bone working together to give Arashi his full potential. Rain lapped on his body. Water soaked his hair and made streaks of liquid down on his back. If he continued this, he would most likely get hypothermia. Meaning that he must shatter the entire wall within a hour. Ten minutes later, Arashi fell ten earth bars. His body is already at full endurance, and is near to the point og giving up on him. Muscles were tired, bones felt weak, and nerves were overexcited with the pain of each strike. His body strength is at its limit, and pushing himself too hard can result in serious consequences. Plus, he had no insurance on him so his house and belongings will be confiscated, abandoned, and then left to the Mizukage for auctioning. This feeling..... I love it! Arashi bursted. "The intensity of the water.... the solidity of the earth, the pain of every attack.... the tiring of the body... and the problems that will pop up should I be injured. The parasite running through my head, is the most wonderful challenge!" he gasped, each breath seeming to be his last. With a lust, he smashed the wall with two fists, cracking a one-foot deep hole and eight bars fell down. Time to surpass his limit. Arashi pulled back each fist as fall as he could, and smashed into the wall with a yell. A three-feet hole. He did the same again with his other fist, creating a one foot hole and knocking down ten bars. he continued this for an additional ten minutes, to the point that fifty bars fell. The Kuromura Jounin placed his hands on the scarred earth as he huffed. His arms are tired, and he is nearly running out of breath. So for two minutes, Arashi just looked up, as water rained down on his face. Letting the rain hit him like this should negate the strain placed upon him from his posture. After that, Arashi got back up and used some kicks. He kicked, ankled, and kneed the earth.

The impact felt like he would fall down, grasp his knee, and feel the bone shattering. But pain is something that Arashi can endure now that his body has already heaved itself into the adaption process. he continued that for about fifteen minutes, then recieved a short break. AFter that, he placed his hands on the ground and lifted himself, to an aerial push-up position. In this case, Arashi rapidly kicked the all and kneed it whenever a crack appeared/deepened. He continued this for ten minutes, until his body let out and collapsed. He could smell blood in his throat and his body rendered useless. But he did not give in, instead relying on an advanced Taijutsu method he learnd to replenish some of his stamina and continue back on his feet. Sixty bars fell and now there is a large crack on the entire side of the wall. But not enough to be crushed by the water flow. Arashi flipped and somersaulted to the side of the wall, placing his chakra to his feet upon the very surface. He ran towards the closest bar, determined to crush it. But before he could reach it, a column of water smashed him away with tremendous force, though Arashi quickly balanced himself and was able to escape. He had forgotten that if he should get close to these upper bars, then colums of dense water will pummel him. The force of each water column is nearly equal to his highest strength. With just his body, Arashi did not feel he could accomplish this. But with intelligence, maybe he could. Arashi climbed up to the side of the water column. He could see a space between the wall and the water column, hence an opening. Arashi slowly shifted towards this space to get to the bar. But the moment he went into it, the force of the water tried to drag him down. Persistant, but not enough to break his will. Arashi bended his knee and then launched towards the bar. The water column pushed him down, despite how much he resisted. Arashi grabbed hold of a bar before he could be pushed down to more greater depths. The bar is solidly attached, meaning he would be hanging there for some while. Arashi mustered up all of his remaining strength and smashed part of the bar, allowing it to lose suction and now in Arashi's hand. Arashi was pushed down but he used the earth bar to block the water for a few seconds to allow him to attach himself to the surface of the wall, then evaded. He easily smashed the bar. "Let it be known.... that no challenge is able to force me against my will." He kept this up for ten more minutes, until finally a water column smashed him right back to the ground. But he endured the force and landed somewhat safely. 75 bars were destroyed. Time to destroy all of them. With his muscles slightly enalrged and his newfound endurance, Arashi used two fists and smashed the cracks of the wall once with all of his might, tumbling down five earth bars and creating a large crack upon the wall. In about ten seconds, that wall will fall. Arashi got away just in time to avoid any major damage. He rested wiithin the nearest temple. "Whew..... I didn't have to enhance any of my Taijutsu," he stated. He looked at his arms. They were throbbing with immense pain and his body with rather gruesome scars. He had pushed himself too hard and this could mean bone damage. But that is insignificant. He has surpassed his limit, and his body has improved noticably. Solid earth is no longer a problem for him. He would rest here and head back to the village when he recovered. The head guard of that wall would not be pleased....

Stats Trained:
Strength, Endurance
Back to top Go down
Demon of the Mist

Physical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Training   Physical Training Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:43 pm

approved... once you post a word count lol
Back to top Go down
V
Jounin
Jounin
V

Physical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Training   Physical Training Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:45 pm

You lazy bum.....

Word Count of First Post: 2625

Word Count of Second post: 2052

Add them together:
Back to top Go down
Demon of the Mist

Physical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Training   Physical Training Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:50 pm

47 points add to stats..

side note... you max at 50 so I would just do another 230 words and edit them in.
Back to top Go down
V
Jounin
Jounin
V

Physical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Training   Physical Training Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:13 pm

OOC: Well, wouldn't it have been nice if I had known this earlier. I am able to convert the training points earned from earlier training posts within this site (such as the one before the revamp when I was Raikage which is what those two training posts are derived from) to my new character, increasing the number of stat points I started with. I am gonna do just that and void those two training posts but keep it active. The two posts are re-editted just on my character in terms of Kumo to Kiri and Raikage to Jounin and I still earned 47 points. So any training posts up to this post will be voided and since I earned 47 points, those points will be transferred and now the points will start over from my jutsu training posts and any other stat training posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Physical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Training   Physical Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Physical Training
Page 1 of 1