Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Weapon Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Weapon Template Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Weapon Template Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Weapon Template Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Weapon Template Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Weapon Template Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Weapon Template Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Weapon Template Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Weapon Template Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Weapon Template I_vote_lcap54%Weapon Template I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Weapon Template I_vote_lcap46%Weapon Template I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Weapon Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:36 am

Name: [The name of your weapon. If the names Japanese please write the english name with it]
Quantity: [The number of this weapon you possess, in total. If you carry a certain amount of your total into each battle, please provide that number as well.]
Element: [The element of your weapon]
Appearance:
INSERT PICTURE HERE
[What does your weapon look like? a detailed paragragh or more is required. If you have an image please insert it in the area provided.)
Special Abilities/Characteristics: [Can your weapon do anything special? Does it have any unique characteristics? if not just write N/A.]
Origin: [Did you make it? Where did it come from? Why did you make it? This also requires a detailed description.]

Non-Weapon Related:
This is my new section. People try to sneak around the rules by adding new elements to their character by giving themselves special weapons. This will no longer be missed, you must put your character’s main element in the space provided, regardless of impact on equipment. The jutsu link will confirm your element, and the clan/demon/seal link, well, that will be for reference, and it is only needed is relevant to the equipment.
Aporo Edit:
Okay apparently some people are getting confused about the Non-Weapon Related section of the template. So allow me to elaborate a bit on it.
Chakra Element: Here you list YOUR character's element, not the element of the weapon in question.
Link to Jutsu: Here you place a link to the jutsu page of the character that the equipment is for. None of this "This weapon does not have a use in jutsu" that is NOT the intent of this section.
Link to Clan/Seal/Demon: Here you place a link to the clan/seal/demon page of the character that the equipment is for. None of this "This weapon does not have a use in Clan/Seal/Demon" that is NOT the intent of this section.

Hope that clears the confusion up.
Copy the below into your post and as an additional notation. You only need to include the Non-Weapon Related section once in your topic regardless of how much equipment (whether it be 1 or 10 or anywhere higher or in between). This is of course presuming all the equipment in the topic belongs to the same character.

Name:

Description
    -Looks:

-Capabilities:

Story:

Non-Weapon Related:
    -Chakra Element:
    -Link to Jutsus:
    -Link to Clan/Seal/demon:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [The name of your weapon. If the names Japanese please write the english name with it]
[b]Quantity:[/b] [The number of this weapon you possess, in total. If you carry a certain amount of your total into each battle, please provide that number as well.]
[b]Rank:[/b] [What rank is this weapon E to S]
[b]Element:[/b] [The element of your weapon]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [table border="1"][tr][td]INSERT PICTURE HERE[/tr][/td][/table] [What does your weapon look like? a detailed paragragh or more is required. If you have an image please insert it in the area provided.)
[b]Special Abilities/Characteristics:[/b] [Can your weapon do anything special? Does it have any unique characteristics? if not just write N/A.]
[b]Origin:[/b] [Did you make it? Where did it come from? Why did you make it? This also requires a detailed description.]

[b][u][i]Name[/u][/i]:[/b]

[b][u][i]Description[/b][/u][/i]
[list] -[b]Looks[/b]:

-[b]Capabilities[/b]:[/list]

[b][u][i]Story:[/b][/u][/i]

[b][u][i]Non-Weapon Related[/b][/u]:[/I]
[list]-[b]Chakra Element[/b]:
-[b]Link to Jutsus[/b]:
-[b]Link to Clan/Seal/demon[/b]:[/list]
Back to top Go down
https://narutothelastborns.rpg-board.net

Weapon Template