Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Daimyo Election  I_vote_lcap54%Daimyo Election  I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Daimyo Election  I_vote_lcap46%Daimyo Election  I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Daimyo Election

Go down 
+3
Bastian
Roxas-
Cut
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut
Hokage
Hokage
Cut

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:03 am

* must at least be S rank.

What is the Daimyo election ?

The Daimyo will elected the country leader. I mean the Daimyo has a very important role being the leader of a whole country.

Do I get a new letter rank ?

No, S rank is the highest letter rank. Daimyo, like kage rank, is a governmental responsibly.

Three will be three Daimyo draft villages for their country and will be given a choice to rename their country.

But wait Cut, what about kage rank. As of the now the Daimyo will been act kage till kages are selected. Kages will be appointed by the Daimyo of that country. The Daimyo may choice rather to elected Kages by an event,or test.

Any S ranked wishing for Daimyo please post here.

I'm of course running for Daimyo.
Back to top Go down
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Cut, doesn't that clash a bit with the plot? Seeing as how Konoha, Suna, Oto, and Kiri rebelled against their country and their Daimyo to become countries themselves? lol, or are we exempting them or something? Or will Kages also be Daimyos? Bah, whatever. x.x
Back to top Go down
Bastian

Bastian

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:10 pm

I dont agree with this particular idea, at least right now. We need to manage the ranks we have right now instead of adding more. Thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
V
Jounin
Jounin
V

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Daimyo are feudal lords who hardly have any ninja abilities. They hire ninja, which is why the shinobi villages come to birth, and rarely be one. Their primarily skills are their supreme leadership and authoritical power in government and the like for their respective nation. But unless of course, as Roxas said, if Kages are Daimyos then that'd make sense.

I find it weird for Daimyo being S-rank ninjas and being in charge of both ninja villages and their royal duties. It's just that Daimyo should be NPC's and have little to do directly with ninja activities. But if this idea is favorable, then I'd say go for it.
Back to top Go down
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Yeah, I'm not particularly fond of it either.
Back to top Go down
Demon of the Mist

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm

I like the idea... here me out.....

One this makes since to the plot. As all the daimyo's were killed, but the countries and villages need to be separated. Because it just makes economical sense, so the leaders would set it up as such. Now in the serious Daimyo were more like kings no ninja powers. But as they were killed then they would have to be replaced by ninja. Whoever might still hold the blood line for the leadership role or if the country decided to elect them.

Now why this is good..... look at the site narutobase.net its rp is fun but rank is determined by post count. Also more off a 100% battle site, no real RPing. But they set up this system as well. A Daimyo and a kage, with the Daimyo be the absolute leader. It was highly successful on that site when has roughtly 3000 to 4000 people every day probably more. It adds more stradegy and rping roles, I believe it can be a lot of fun.

Now @ Bastian: I agree ranks need to be limited to a point. But if you limit it to much no one will join. Now I believe it could be set up like this, S rank Daimyo, S rank Kage, 1 S rank Elite, for a total of 3 per village. Then 4 jounin, 2 chunin and the rest genin. That would be a good size for each village. Or we could even remove the elite spot and only have 2 for each country. But 2 S ranks is the minimum only have one allows some to be a super ninja. So they could never been challenged. I believe 2-3 S rank, 4 A rank, 2 chunin (For village slaves lol) and the rest genin will be perfect. Once we get a lot of members how many S ranks there are won't matter. Also advertising on other site to people who enjoy being genin is perfect.

I to would like to run for the spot of Daimyo~!
Back to top Go down
Bastian

Bastian

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 pm

We have enough High ranks running around. We dont need another any more until we manage what we have. The idea is a good one, but the timing is bad.
Back to top Go down
Demon of the Mist

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 pm

lol we aren't adding another S rank. This will just take one of the spots. So there will be 3 for each village, I don't think you read what I wrote. >.>
Back to top Go down
Bastian

Bastian

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 pm

I skimmed it may have overlooked it but I still say until we manage what we have we shouldnt switch up just yet. Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:16 pm

It still doesn't exactly explain much. Countries/Villages like Konoha, Kiri, Suna, and Oto in the plot became their own countries and the Kages became the absolute rulers of those countries. I guess if people really want Daimyo's we could trash the plot or modify it to accommodate this change, but it still seems like just an extra rank that isn't necessary. It being some 'huge' success on one site isn't a very valid reason as to why we should allow it, in comparison to the many other highly successful sites that do not have Daimyo as a rank. Keep in mind, Naruto Base's success can also be linked to the fact that it provides more than just an RP experience but also a sleek, professional looking design, the latest Naruto episodes and mangas, and more. While here we are, just a small-time Forumotion forum that promises a good text-RPing time. It's obvious that just allowing Daimyos will not boost the amount of members. Considering the way a lot of people might view it, we may actually lose some members because they might see it and instantly think it is stupid.

I am not saying that it is stupid, I'm just saying that they'll just think it's weird and outside of the Naruto-box. I know that some people like things to be out of the box, but when it comes to Naruto it is favored to stay within the box. xP That is why the most simplistic and stick-to-itive Naruto RPGs are so popular and famous. Some examples? TNRPG, Naruto Revolution, etc. (I'd prefer we attribute examples to Forumotion RPGs only) and that's only two. Naruto Revolution has been running for nearly 8 years, maybe more. TNRPG, I have no idea. I just know that it's been up for a very long time. Almost as long as Naruto Revolution.

I really don't like the idea of there being Daimyos, is all I'm saying. If not for any reason but the fact that my gut feels uneasy when I think about it. The Daimyo really is supposed to stay out of village affairs in the first place, not to mention the fact that the way you guys have described them they are almost exactly like Kages, just simply have more political power and influence.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kira

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:36 am

Ok I watched this for long enough... I read both sides of the arguments, but still don't see the point of this new rank... So I'm going to be add a poll to this topic, and we should go from there. But first we need to get each village up and running either way before we take the time out to change the plot and this rank.

So as far as Rank Go... we should start off simple until we get the site built up in statists. As of right now, none of us hold a lot of familiarity outside of a few sites that we all worked on.

So as of Ranks I say.

1 Kage/Group Leaders S ranked
1 Sannin/Anbu Leader S ranked
2 Anbu A ranked
2 Jounin A ranked
1 Special Jounin/Chuunin Leader B ranked
3 Chuunin B ranked
5 Genins before we close a village...

This would give Each Village a total of 15 members... Once other villages begin to fill up than we could talk big changes like adding new rank of Daimyo on a more serious note. As of right now I can't see Daimyo working out with less than three to four people in each village.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Cherry

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 am

I like Kira's logic * nods and sits back down * I kinda like the Daimyo Idea...But we should really wait till the member count is up...v.v * Goes back into the caves *
Back to top Go down
Cut
Hokage
Hokage
Cut

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:11 pm

The Daimyo Election is on a hold then
Back to top Go down
Cut
Hokage
Hokage
Cut

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 pm

The reason I wanted to do the Daimyos is so we can open up all the villages lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daimyo Election  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimyo Election    Daimyo Election  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daimyo Election
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: The Last Born :: Discussion Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: