Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Tindera Graceling  I_vote_lcap54%Tindera Graceling  I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Tindera Graceling  I_vote_lcap46%Tindera Graceling  I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Tindera Graceling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elendril

Elendril

Tindera Graceling  Empty
PostSubject: Tindera Graceling    Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:39 am

General Information

Name: Tindera Elendril Graceling
Nickname/Alias: (A to S rank Village shinobi or Missing Ninja only.)
Looks: )(Avatar for picture)Tindera Is very tall for his age being 5'2 at the age of 7. But most of his family is also very tall like him. Tindera is also a very tan color. From being in the sun all day cause of training. Whith his tall spiked red Hair it was easy to tell Tindera from most people. He looked nothing like his family. Yes he was tall like them. But they where all like skinned color. Where as his was a dark skin color. They had light colord curly hair.Where as his was Dark and Spikey. He was was very muscular and where as the rest of his familly where all slinder. But like his family and al of his clan with there KKG Tindera has 2 diferent colored eye's. His right one Ruby red and his left one Saphire blue. Tindera was also very buff for his age. Havein a six pack at his young age.

Tindera usually where a long dark cloke. that covered his whole body. And that had a hood that could mask his whole face. The Cloak has a ziper down the midle that zip's downward instead of upward. He kept it unziped from the pelvis bone down. He also whore all black glove's to cover his hand's. They also covered all of his clan tribal band's on his left and right wrest. And unlike most people Tindera whore his head band as a necklace. It was just a small metale circle with the village symbol on it. Whith his clan ring with the necklace right next to it. He also whore all black shoe's that whent up just to his ankle's.

Personality: Tindera is very cunning ,and smart. He is alway's triking and out smarting people. From taking there money to playing prank's on them. He know’s the world like the back of his hand. Since he love's to explore. Going to new place's when ever he get's the chance to. He loves to play jokes on people . Like gluing them too there chair or when they go to take a bath taking there close. To show that he is a a very outgoing person. He like’s to keep to him self most of the time. Never telling people how he really feel's. Since most people chose not to listen to him. Because they think he is only trying to play a prank on them

. So he stay’s occupied by training to become a great ninja one day and rebuild the true way of the ninja. He heard stories about so he could use his great mind and talent's to those who rebuild the true way of the ninja. To show people and his self that he is worth something a lot more then they and he think’s. So he can stop his self doute and show every one that with hard work you can become something.
Likes & Dislikes: Like's to hang out with his family train and help his village. Dislike's Those that do not like Family and Those who do not like his village
Catch Phrase: None

Clan Information

Clan Name: Lienid clan
Kekkei Genkai:
Spoiler:

Clan Symbol:Thos who have the clan KKG The Graceling as they are called have 2 difrent eye color's. One may be black one may be red. But if they have the clan KKG they are never the same color. Every person in the clan with the KKG are branded with a tatto at birth this is a band on there right and left arm. Thise is also the same desighn as there sacred ring that is given to the one tru person they love and can never be given back to them until the death of there loved

Clan Jutsu: Yes will put down later
Clan History: Clan History: The history of this clan is unkown but is is said that a young child was very sick with a unkown disease that caused his eye's to change difrent color's. And when this kid woke up he found that he could do strange thing's

Rank Information:
Village Rank: Jounin
Skill Rank:A

Skill Information
Skill Specialty:
Main:Ninjutsu
Sub:Genjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main:Fire
Sub:Lightning

Statistics:
Strength: 50
Speed: 50
Stamina: 15
Agility: 50
Endurance:15

Chakra Reserves: 50
Chakra Control: 50
Intelligence: 50

Jutsus:

Name: (Name of jutsu)
Type: (Ninjutsu, Weaponry, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu)
Element: (Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire)
Description: (About a paragraph describing your jutsu)

Background Information
History: Birth
Tindera was born to Zanza and Kira. His Mom Kira was a fine Medical ninja one of the best in the Village, and his Father Zanza was one of the village's best Fighter's in the village. Being able to take 3 people of his own rank all at one time. Which was also the reason he was selected as the Head Jounin. Beining in charge of a the thing's that the Kage could not handle if he got to busy or if he where to die and they had not yet found a new kage . They where a small familly of six. All Boy's Tindera was the youngest of the six. But he was a very interjetic kid alway's running around and playing. Pretending to be a great Ninja like his father and other people in his village with his friend's. And with all of his brother's on there way to being great Ninja there was a lot of presshure on him to follow after them. Since Most of them where busy he did not get to see of hang out with them a lot. So he spent most of his time with his slightly older brother Niashi or Sashi for short who had just finished the Chuunin exam's. So Sashi would spend most of his free time he had training Tindera in basic Genjutsu ,Ninjutsu ,and Tijutsu. So that he would be ready for his time to start the Ninja Academy in a couple of month's

Ninja Academy
As Tindera started the academy he was one of many kid's he where starting the Academy. Of the 18 Kid's who started Tindera looked the most promosing the teacher's thought. Being that his family was none for being great ninja. And that every one could tell that he realy wanted this by the way that he acted. He tried his hardest with each and every thing he did . Never giving up no matter how many time's he failed. He was dedicated and being one of the few Graceling that had the true knowledge of the clan ability's. So Tindera 's instructor's tried to give him harder work then the rest of his class to test his ability's. That started to make some of the parent's made that they where giving Tindera special attention. So they had to stop giving him harder work then the rest of the class. So he started to get restliss at the Academy and just stoped paying attention and started disrutping the class with prank's and other usless thing's. This was something that the instructor's started to get angery at. So they did the only thing they could they told Tindera's Parent's but this did not help. For Tindera saw know point in him just going to the Academy any more he could do all the thing's they where teaching him with know problem. So what what was the point of him siting there and learning what he could allready do. It made not point to him. But no one could get into Tindera's head that there where a lot of thing's he was not ready for. So they did the only thing they could think of they proved that he was wrong and that he did not know every thing he needid to know. So they got his older brother Niashi Who was well on his way to becoming a jounin. He was already a great Chuunin the best on his Squad. So he Tried to talk some since into his brother but he could not get into his brother's hard headed head. For his brother was mad at him for leaving him and going of to be a great ninja with out him. So as Tindera looked at Niashi . Black and white's eye's , and told him "why should i listen to you.

All you did was leave me here to rought after you told me we would alway's be side by side". As Tindera said this he started to build up anger. Then he lunged at Niashi with a Kuni in his hand Screaming "Die you back stabing trader"! So Niashi did the only thing he could do he fought back. As Tindera was inche's away from him Niashi did a jutsu forming a smal ball of lightning in his hand. Then he ducked as Tinder thrusted the kuni at his throught and hit him right in the stomach with the ball of lightning. As Niashi did this Tindera would fall to the ground trimbling. As Niashi looked at his brother's trimbling body he could only think that he had took it to far. So he Picked up his brother and Body Fliskered back to there house in the village. As Niashi entered the living room of there house holding his trembling brother's body. His Mother Kira went into a tremble of shock as she looked at her youngest son Zanji Trembling on his brother's sholder's. She then took a instint look at her other son Niashi and in very angry tone said " Niashi what have you done to my baby boy. Niashi looking at his mom with a very worried face said " well i wint to talk some sinse into him but he attcked me so i hit him with a lightning jutsu , but i may have over done it just a little bit. So you may have to heal him before he die's mother". With a very evil look Kira looked at her older son Naishi and said "Lay him down on the couch and get me some hot towl's and. ice cold water". "And Niashi i am not threw with you just remember that. With that Tindera's mother Kira started using the mystic palm jutsu on him to heal up the main part of the ingery. Then took a dry towl and put in the bucket of ice cold water and put it on tindera's forhead. To cool down his feaver. As Niashi whached his mother healing his little brother. He could only think of what she would do to him when she was threw. Niashi new that his mother was crazy and come up with a harsh and tuff punishment. Like the time she left him and his older brother Zanji in the desert for lying to her. But she did come back for them after two week's. But those two week's in the desert realy did change Niashi and his brother Zanji they learned how to diffind for them self and not take stuff for granted. But Niash did not want to leave his brother Tindera's side after he was the one to do this to him. It took Tindera's mother Kira a little longer then she had thought it would to heal Tindera but she did it. As Tindera Started to wake he could not remember anything after he lunged at his Brother Niashi. Then all Tindera could think of was that he had acadentlly killed his brother. But then he heard his brother's voice and could see the bandage's around his Stomach. And he new that Niashi had done some thing to him. So as Tindera tried to get up from the bed his mother and brother walked in and told him not to strain the wound he was not completly dead yet. So he set back down and ad his mother and brother told him what had happened. And then Tindera knew that he was not ready. So he would start paying attention at the academy again and train hard to beat Niashi One day.

Genin
Since Tindera has started to pick up his act and he was well ahead of his class his Instuctor's saw know reason to keep him and 2 other star pupil back so they let them finish the Academy a little early. At the age of 7. He was then Put on to a Genin squad. Where his Ninja career would truly start. So from that day own Tindera would try his hardest every to reach his goal. For he new that one day he would beat his older brother. He would show him that he was just as good of a ninja as him. So as Tindera started to meet his squad. He first meat Malice. A kid who was about 5'2. He dressed in a very weird style of clothing. He had a grey shirt that had the sleve's torn off. Then he had white medical bandage rapt up to his sholder blade. He also had a white mask that had a red symbol on the for head. This was what Malice whore most of the time to keep his face a secret. The only way to truly tell it was him was by his bushy spiked white hair. And the broken chain and shackel's that he whore. But Malice was very silent keeping to him self but he was a very great ninja from what Tindera had been told. Since he never realy saw Malice do stuff in the Academy.

So he and Malice just set there starying at the sky not bothering to r talk to each other as they weighted for there squad leader and other squad member. Tindera started to wonder who there next squad member would be. As they weighted for the next kid to show up a kid whith blue's eye's and and black hair showed up. This kid looked like he was about eleven or thirteen. So Tindera Asked him was he the the third member of the squad the boy looked at him then said yes i am. "My name is Pox ,and i will be the third member of this squad". "I hope we get to learn a lot about each other on are journey to be great ninja". When the boy said that Malice jumped up and looked at the boy then said " speak about your own self i am a already a great ninja i am just in this squad until i can become a chuunin. And if eather of you get in my way i will destroy you ". Malice said as he started to make a sword of ice in his hand to show that he was not joking. But Pox and Tindera just looked at each other then started to crack up lafing. Since ether of them feird the boy with his ice clan KKG.Whith that Tindera could see a trimble in Malice's physical energy and then malice sprang. He started to attack Tindera and pox using ice his clan special ability. But Tindera and Pox had know thought of trying to fight Malice but they could tell he was not going to stop so they did the only other thing they could think of. They dodged his attack's at a steady past and just keept it up as Malice tried to kill them. Then all of a sudden they heard a whisle. And they looked behind them there was a man standing behing them. Then he said " I am your squad leader i go by many name's but yo three can call me sensay Ghost. And if this is the way you 3 act i am going to have a lot of work to do. Then Tindera looked at the man and said "Sensay Ghost it was not me and Pox who started the fight Malice did". As Tindera said his name he also pointed to him. "Well is that so Malice" Ghost said as he looked at Malice. Malice giving the two boy's a cold look said " yes sensay i attacked first but i was provoked. Sensay looking at all three of the boy's said " truly i dont care who did what next time any of you do any thing like this you might not like what i do"."You got me clear" With that all three of the boy's looked at there sensay and said in unasin " yes sensay"." Alright you three we have got a lot a work to do to get the three of you acting like a team". "And i dont care what you three got to say about my methed's i will not have any lager's on my team". As the three boy's looked at there sensay. That all got the same thought. Why do they call him ghost. So finally Tindera got the gut's to ask. " Sensay why do they call you ghost" Tindera said. "Well that is a long story to tell so i will sum it up"." I am known for my personal jutsu that i created". " And since these jutsu make me like a ghost they gave me the nickname ghost". Sensay Ghost said. So this started Tindera's and his team's journy. They did many mission's as Genin. But it never realy got them closer

Chuunin Exam: But the Chuunin Exam's where never able to be given to them so the Kage Promoted Tindera to Jounin since he showed promise

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

( jutsu will be posted later
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

Tindera Graceling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tindera Graceling    Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:47 am

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Range:10m away from original place.
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Name: Henge no Jutsu
Range:N/A
Description: This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation jutsu is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu
Description: This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu
Description: A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Name: Genjutsu Kai
Range:10m (Genin) 50m (S-Rank)
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Range:10m (Genin) Land to Land (S-Rank)
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: Ninjutsu/Chakra Control
Range: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: Ninjutsu/Chakra Control
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

Name: Ayatsuito no Jutsu - String Reeling Technique
Range: Depends on wire
Description: Ayatsuito no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wire. This string can be used in rappeling, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent. The Uchiha clan also utilizes the wire in their Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi technique. The wire allows the clan member to pin down an opponent, and then unleash a torrent of fire upon them.

Name: Bikou Ninjutsu - Shadowing Stealth Technique
Range: 10m away from target
Description: Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Fire sty;e jutsu

Name: Endan - Fireball
Range: 10 meters
Element: Katon
Description: Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.

Name: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Range: 5-10 meters
Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Name: Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Description: Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai

Name: Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Depends on wire
Description: Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.

Name: Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
Range: 20 meters
Description: Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.

Name: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique
Range: 20 meters
Description: Katon • Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.

Name: Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Range: 25 meters
Description: Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Name: Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation
Range: 15 meters
Description: Katon • Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion

Name: Dai Endan - Great Fireball
Range: 25 meters
Description: Dai Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire element. Jiraiya will first gather the fire into his mouth and then spew a giant breath of fire constantly at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

Tindera Graceling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tindera Graceling    Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 am

Raiton Jutsu

Name: Raiton Ookami
Element: Raiton
Description: This unnamed Ninjutsu technique utilizes the Lightning Element. After creating Raiton in his hand, a ninja will send out a wolf made of lightning to attack his target. Lightning will run from a ninja's hand to the wolf itself, limiting its range.

Name: Raiton Kago no jutsu
Range: 10-15 meters
Description: First the user concentrates their chakra into a ball of lightning above their head. The ball is of moderate size, like a dodgeball. This will begin to rotate, and each successful turn, a small bar of lightning will be propelled forth in any direction the user chooses. This is very fast. This jutsu may be used for defense for it is very hard get past the bars. It also is very effective at dispersing large crowds around you.

Name: Raiton Engai no Jutsu
Range: 6 inches around skin
Description: The user’s body is surrounded by an electric shield from the user’s, which can protect the user from Taijutsu. Any one who tries to hit him will be electrocuted and sent back. However, if the Taijutsu is powerful enough, then it can break through. Also, Hyuuga techniques can penetrate this shield. This will last for one post, due to the nature of the technique, and the user is rendered immobile.

Name: Raiton Doragon no Jutsu
Range: 10-20 meters
Description: This jutsu creates a lightning jolt in the air, from which a dragon comes out, striking at the enemy, and giving him big lightning damage. The lightning jolt will expand and appear as a portal, and then the dragon, medium in size, will conform from the portal. This jutsu will last of one post.

Name: Raiton Bunshin no Jutsu
Description: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

Tindera Graceling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tindera Graceling    Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 am

Genjutsu

Name: Nehan Shouja no Jutsu - Temple of Nirvana Technique
Type: Genjutsu
Duration: Until Kai is used.
Description: Nehan Shouja no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

Name: Magen • Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Fire Technique
Description: Magen • Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After Yoroi forms the needed handseals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

Name: Grotesque Darkness
Duration: 10 posts
Description: This will cause the area around the target to be enveloped by darkness. Once inside the black space, the target will see grotesque figures said to be tortured criminals, the previous victims of the technique. These grotesqueries will reach out and grab a hold of the target. They will then be thrown into the void to the mercy of a spectral dragon. The horrifying demon can even extend from the targets own body to attack them. All aimed at transfixing the victim with fear and shock while the user herself chokes and kills the target.

Name: Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Duration: 10 posts
Description: Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat

Name: Hana Tonsou
Duration: -
Description: This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu. If a ninja comes under attack, she can use this technique to cover her escape. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract an opponent while the user escapes or hides.

Name: Hana Dizorubu
Duration: -
Description: This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu. If a ninja becomes trapped in a Genjutsu or wants to appear to be trapped they can disperse into a shower of flower petals. With this technique these petals will fly around and consume their targets, dissolving their bodies away.

Name: Magen • Jubaku Satsu - Demonic Illusion • Tree Binding Death
Description: Magen • Jubaku Satsu is a Genjutsu technique. After forming the needed hand seals, a ninja will disappear and approach his/her target. Once near their target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind them so they can no longer move. Once the illusion makes them believe they are captured, the user will appear from the tree itself and stab their target with a kunai.

Name: Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique
Description: Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Name: Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu - Sly Mind Affect Technique
Description: Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.

Name: Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
Duration: Until Kai is used, or the person realizes they’re under the Genjutsu.
Description: Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Name: Kokohi no Jutsu – False Place Technique
Duration: Until Kai is used, or the person realizes they’re under the Genjutsu.
Description: Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Hokage
Hokage
Cut

Tindera Graceling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tindera Graceling    Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Elendril, I'm sorry but I denied your clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tindera Graceling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tindera Graceling    Tindera Graceling  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tindera Graceling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: The Last Born :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: