Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) I_vote_lcap54%Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) I_vote_lcap46%Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katsuro Hyuuga

Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P)   Katsuro Hyuuga (Genin) (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 am

~General Information~
Name: Hyuuga, Katsuro
Nickname/Alias: None
Weight: 165 lb
Height: 5,0

~Character Information~
Appearance: Katsuro is a darskinned child with white hair. Mainly looking drastically different from the other Hyuugas because of one of his parents. His eyes are brown and when the byakugan activates the second ring around them forms in the white part of his pupil. Katsuros hair goes down to midway of his back. And is in effect somewhat spikey and unmanageable. His body is well defined and fit for someone his age

Spoiler:

Clothing: Katsuro usually wears a black under armor style T-shirt under a white hoodie. For pants depending on the preference he could just be wearing white or black shorts that go just past his knees.

Spoiler:

Personality: Katsuro is a somewhat egotistical person, but more so that he tries to see things in a optimistic light. More so he tends to attempt to show off and shows. He will try and show himself off, often when there isn't someone currently, attempting to take charge of a situation. Katsuro usually has a slightly joking and cool demeanor which he rarely loses due to any kind of panic, usually because even in a very serious situation Katsuro tends to have a slight sense of humor. Often acting somewhat immature at what some would say is the wrong time. When it comes to ideas, thoughts and actions he tends to have a somewhat bold and reckless side with attacks. Though this doesn't mean that he is an idiot, attacking wildly. He in fact will try his best to think threw some of his actions and understand what could come from what he does. To those that aare his friends or allies he is usually pretty direct with his thoughts not usually holding back if he thinks they have to hear it. Towards enemies he on the other hand is usually a cold person. Showing no hesitation to kill them or for any other thing he needs. Often when he gets serious in fights or completely understands the weight of the situation he won't bother to even talk, staying silent throughout the fight in an attempt to be serious. Otherwise Katsuro tends to be an extremely headstrong person, who is very passionate about the things he does and sometimes hard to change his mind about something.

~Clan Information~
Clan Name: Hyuuga
Kekei Genkai: Byakugan
Clan Symbol:
Spoiler:
Clan History: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hy%C5%ABga_clan
Ability Summary: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Byakugan

~Rank/Village Information~
Classification: Genin
Letter Rank: C
Village: Mist

~Skill Information~