Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P I_vote_lcap54%Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P I_vote_lcap46%Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P   Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:27 pm

~General Information~
Name: Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga
Nickname/Alias: Loki the Lion
Weight: 167
Height: 6'2

~Character Information~
Appearance: Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Fairy_Tail_loki_by_kotenka1984

Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Loke_the_Lion
Clothing: Loki wears a green jacket, and some jeans, he wears shades. Hisclothing style is chill and laid back. Loki sometimes wear a suite to feel more swave
Personality: A clam cool soul, but who is also serious. Loki is always on guard, he also field out an opponent, so he can make a plan to be used against his opponent. Loki is very flirtatious with attractive women. But Loki is a true loyal person. He's serous towards everyting untill an attractive women is involved. But Loki also tends to be capricious.
~Clan Information~
Clan Name: Hyuuga
Kekei Genkai: Byakugan
Clan Symbol: N/A
Clan History: The Hyuuga clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be the ancestors of the Uchiha clan who possess the bloodline of the Sharingan eye. Each clan member possess the "Byakugan" or "White Eye." When the "Byakugan" is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the internal chakra circulation system in other beings. This vision also grants the member a near 360° view of their surroundings.
Ability Summary: This clan from Konoha Village is known for its ability to visualize the chakra pathways, or tenketsu, of their opponent. Using this technique in conjunction with taijutsu techniques, they can forceably close their opponents chakra points so the victim can no longer use their chakra.

~Rank/Village Information~
Classification: Jounin
Letter Rank: A
Village: Shigakure no Sato

~Skill Information~
Skill Specialty: Tank, Sensor
Elemental Affinity: Earth, Fire

Stats: 330

Code:
Physical Stats
Speed: 80
Stamina: 20
Strength: 70
Agility: 25
Physical Endurance: 30

Chakra Stats
Chakra Reserves: 70
Chakra Control: 15
Intelligence: 20

~Jutsu~
Name:
Element:
Description:

~History/RP Sample~
History/Background Story:
Birth:
::Loki when he was born was said to be one of his clans strongest members when he grew up. It was then the reason why his dad went into taining to master the gates. Loki mom was very huge speed, so she ha prepared special equipment for her son to wear. Loki when he was a baby had huge chakra for one of his age.::

Genin:
::Loki being trained so young was already consider a child genuis. His battle skills compare to the other genins was far higher. Loki answer to this was, his training and his spars aginst Chunin and Jounin members in his clan. During a mission to another village. Loki had the job on taking down the enemy target in order to protect her. In this mission it was then realised that had a huge thing for women. This led to his flirtatious nature to women.::

Chunin:
::Once Loki had reached Chunin rank he became laid back and had stoped his studies, and training. It took a devasting mission to change Loki's viewpoint. Although he still keep his flirtatious nature, on that day Loki became serious towards everyhing and he went back to his studies and training.::

Jounin:
::Now that Loki is the man he is today, he went to learning the 8 gates, and masterin his bloodine skills. His next step is to become an ANBU, Loki won't hinder from goal.::
Roleplay Sample:

::Shiro had walked to a blank area. The area was a large wide space area, there were few trees as it was hot. This area was known to be the "Battle Grounds of the Beginnings", their were battle craters showing many battles for the past. Shiro could only sigh to himself before looking towards the distance forest. He was a lazy man who wanted the battles to come him. But for the first time he wasn't lazy and he walked to the battle. He couldn't place his hands on it himself as he couldn't anser it. It was just something that had happen. Shiro had looked to the trees as he heard someone comming up from the forest.::

-----------------------------------------------------------
::Shiro was on guard but as he saw the Hokage and heard him talk, Shiro was sure tat he wasn't a enemy. "Oh I was training here, learning a few jutsu working out." Shiro laughed to himself as he thought of this funny, Shiro was a lazy bastard the Hokage knew this and he knew this. "Well I was thinking about heading home, but you bump into me. Now that your here I don't I never fought you. Well I just came back from training. You wanna go a few rounds?" said Shiro smiling.::
------------------------------------------------------------------

::Shiro had smiled he took off his long robe as well showing a huge blade on his back. The blade had a grip as if it was a gun, but it was surely a sword, a creation one would think off. It was Shiro's Gunblade, this gunblade had a few perks with it and Shiro had smilled at the Hokage, the gunblade wasn't his main weapon, since he's a Nara he had a different weapon that he favored. Several pouches were seen on Shiro's hip, and on the back of his outfit. Hidden in his outfit were duel blades that were small, dagger size. He turned to the Hokage. "Hm.....Nara vs Uchiha huh? Yeah that sounds good."said Shiro in a slick laid back tone.

Shiro had made a handsign as a wave of fire chakra was sent throughout the whole area. The chakra didn't burn anything, nor did it harm anyone or anything. *Good Step One set.* thought Shrio as he slamed his hand on the ground sending a wave of chakra. As he did this The Hokage would think of this drive to push himself. As Shiro moved to the Hokage he knew that looking into his eyes were death and all of his plans would be for not. He took out three kunai's and threw them at the Hokage before sidesteping to the side.::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
::Shiro had looked as the kunai's clashed, Shro had a look on his face as the Hokage jumped in the air and launched a fire jutsu Shiro had used a jutsu of his making a handsign, the wind around him would be under his control. He jumped back avoiding the attack and sending himself back some distance. As the Hokage trailed to the tree, Shiro smiled a bit. "Trying to make me work huh." said Shiro in a laid back tone, in fact this was what he hoped to happen, with the Hokage on a tree, Shiro would be able to launch several attacks. He ran at the Hokage, but he was much faster than before and his speed was surpassing that of the 4th gate speed. As the Hokage moved to throw the explosive kunai Shiro did the same. As the kunais clashed with the tag on it a big explosion would happen that would block both ninjas path of sight. Shiro used this little interval to jump high in the sky, after the smokescreen Shiro would be gone and floating about in the sky moving closer to the Hokage but making sure not to give the Hokage to idea of him in the sky.::

[Battle with V from another site.]
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid

Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P   Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 pm

CLAN JUTSU:

Name: Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm
Element: N/A
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close-Mid
Description: Hakke Kuushou is a ranged Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Loki. Extending chakra from his body, Loki will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

Name: Hakke Hasangeki - Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist
Range: Close
Description: Hakke Hasangeki is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Loki. Extending chakra from his body, Loki will thrust his palm into his target. This will send out a wave of chakra that will knock his opponent backwards into nearby rock to cause further damage. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

Name: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Description: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.

Name: Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
Description: Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.

Name: Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Description: Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack. If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack

Name: Juuho Soushiken - Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist
Description: Juuho Soushiken is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Loki. After gathering chakra to his fists, Loki will skillfully spin towards her target to avoid attack and strike them. Spectral lion heads will then form around his fists.

Name: Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Element:N/A
Type: Taijutus
Description: Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique developed by Hyuuga Loki. Utilizing the Hakke Rokujuuyonshou style, Loki uses his natural flexibility and his precise chakra control to create an absolute defense.

Loki will emit chakra from her palms and move his arms in sweeping pattern movements to provide a full 360 degree range of protection for her body. This chakra will be also be able to cut through most any target which dares penetrate the protective sphere. By expelling a more sharper, stronger and more flexible amount of chakra, he can increase it's effectiveness against more massive incoming objects.

KOTON:
Name: Dai Endan - Great Fireball
Element: Fire
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: Cllose-Mid
Description: Dai Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire element. Loki will first gather the fire into his mouth and then spew a giant breath of fire constantly at his opponent.

Name: Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Close-Far
Description: Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Name: Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation
Description: Katon • Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Loki will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.

Name: Hibashiri - Running Fire
Range: Close-Mid
Description: Shiro will use to generate jets of fire which will race towards his target and surround them. This fire can be made more powerful with the introduction of wind from a wind element attack.

In a different style Loki will do a spin creating a powerful fire ring around himself, and launch it at the opponent or use it as a wall of fire.

Name: Zukokku - Head Mincing Pain
Skill:Ninjutsu
Range: Close-Far
Description: Katon • Zukokku is a Ninjutsu technique used by Shiro. After releasing the Fire elemental from his body, Loki will release a large flaming mass from his mouth. This mass will quickly spread along the ground and race towards its target, burning anything in its path.

DOTON:

Name: Doton: Yomi Numa
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Jiraiya utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it.

Name: Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu
Description: Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Name: Douryuu Jouheki
Description: Doton • Doryuu Jouheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals. Then a large earthen wall will erupt from the ground. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with a Water Style Takitsubo Jutsu. This allowed him to form a large waterfall.

NON-Element:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Death The Kid on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P   Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:20 pm

1/2 APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P   Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Approved and locked/ moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P   Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent "Loki" Hyuuga W.I.P
Page 1 of 1