Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules I_vote_lcap54%Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules I_vote_lcap46%Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cut
Hokage
Hokage
Cut

Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules   Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Clan Names: [What is the name of your clans?]
Clan Traits: [Any special traits that your clan possesses that are not Kekkei Genkai related e.g Yamanaka's blond hair, Uchiha natural affinity with the Fire element.]
Kekkei Genkai: [Does your clan possess a bloodline limit e.g Hyuuga's Byakugan, Uchiha's Sharingan.]
Mixed Kekkei Genkai abilites:
Secret Clan Jutsu: [Jutsu that can only be used by your clan.]

Also if you are chooseing to have Mix bloodline there will be rules. You are not allowed to learn over B rank jutsu for your Clan. You may only have two bloodlines. More to come. Also Clan techiques are also last powerful as if you was full body. Halfings can only commit half the damage of a pure clan member. Jutsu also cost more chakra to use then normal. Special abilities will also be loss to an Halfings.

Exmaple:

I know this will happen soon or later. If some wants a half Uchiha and half Hyuuga.

Their byakugan can only see 180 and they will only be able to see half the chakra points and regular clan member can see.

Half Uchiha can't not obtain over Tomie two.

Can I form a new doujustsu combining the two, that will be let to the admins to deiced.

What if a full blooded Kaguya and half blooded Kaguya bones clash. The half blooded Kaguya bone will break of course it's much weaker. The only way it wouldn't is if the half blooded was a higher rank than the full.

Back to top Go down

Mixed Bloodlines (For Ninjas in the City only) and Rules
Page 1 of 1