Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Banpaia Clan W.i.P Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Banpaia Clan W.i.P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Banpaia Clan W.i.P Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Banpaia Clan W.i.P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Banpaia Clan W.i.P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Banpaia Clan W.i.P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Banpaia Clan W.i.P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Banpaia Clan W.i.P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Banpaia Clan W.i.P Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Banpaia Clan W.i.P I_vote_lcap54%Banpaia Clan W.i.P I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Banpaia Clan W.i.P I_vote_lcap46%Banpaia Clan W.i.P I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Banpaia Clan W.i.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naomi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Naomi

Banpaia Clan W.i.P Empty
PostSubject: Banpaia Clan W.i.P   Banpaia Clan W.i.P Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Clan Name: Banpaia
Clan Location: [What village or area is your clan located in?]
Clan Traits:
Blood Cell Regeneration: Due to the nature of the Banpaia's Kekkei Genkai, and the use of blood in their jutsu, their ability to regenerate blood is super-amplified. The body regenerates cells according to the usage of blood. Their body naturally knows when to generate blood cells, so new blood supersedes blood used in techniques. This also quickens the rate at which the body heals nearly doubling the speed of an average healthy human. They maintain the ability to coagulate, uncoagulate, and regulate the speed of flow or prevent coagulation entirely. This also allows them to flush out impurities within the system. In addition, the senses are amplified as the body works much faster in process and flow. Each of the senses is amplified to triple that of a no sensory flaw, health human. However, this means members of the clan who do not compensate are equally amplified during genjutsu.
Kekkei Genkai:
Born of Blood: This Kekkei Genkai allows the Banpaia to utilize any technique substituting the elemental effect, or create techniques through molded control with blood. The blood painlessly and without penalty seeps through the body in the area required for the desired effect or technique. In addition, it can combine with elements during techniques or creation. The only chemical form the blood cannot take [Solid, Liquid, Gas] is a Gas unless the Fire Element is applied. However, the blood maintains the ability to partially or fully coagulate in to an extremely hard structure equal to the amount of chakra used at rank, combined with additional features provided in context. With the special blood of the Banpaia, control of their own body is near limitless.
Secret Clan Jutsu: [Jutsu that can only be used by your clan.]
History:
Banpaia Clan W.i.P KhaibitSymbol

Clan Details: Open To All With My Approval
Back to top Go down

Banpaia Clan W.i.P
Page 1 of 1