Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Staff Application | Moderators I_vote_lcap54%Staff Application | Moderators I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Staff Application | Moderators I_vote_lcap46%Staff Application | Moderators I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Staff Application | Moderators

Go down 
+3
Mr. Sinister
Blaize
Roxas-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

Staff Application | Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application | Moderators   Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:50 pm

So you think you've got what it takes to be a moderator on the super-amazing Roleplaying Game, that is Naruto: The Last Born? Then all you gotta do is fill out the following template, and see if you make it! Once you post an application, if you are denied, you must wait over a one month interval before being allowed to apply again.

The moderators (short singular form: "mod") are users (or employees) of the forum who are granted access to the posts and threads of all members for the purpose of moderating discussion (similar to arbitration) and also keeping the forum clean (neutralizing spam and spambots etc). Because they have access to all posts and threads in their area of responsibility, it is common for a friend of the site owner to be promoted to moderator for such a task. Moderators also answer users' concerns about the forum, general questions, as well as respond to specific complaints. They also can do anything to lend a helping hand to a user in need. Moderators themselves may have ranks: some may be given mod privileges over only a particular topic or section, while others (called 'global' or 'super') may be allowed access anywhere.

Username: (your username)
Request: (Trainee, Normal, Global, or Super)
-Char Rank: (AS, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, ANBU, or Kage) [only if approved]
-Char Residence: (Konoha no Kuni, Suna no Kuni, Kiri no Kuni, or Oto no Kuni) [only if approved]
Reasoning: (please write at least a paragraph, minimum of five sentences, on why you should get the spot)
References: (do you have any prior experience as staff?)
Warnings: (have you received any major warnings on this site?)

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] (your username)
[b]Request:[/b] (Trainee, Normal, Global, or Super)
[b]Status:[/b] (approved or unapproved)
 -[i]Char Rank:[/i] (AS, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, ANBU, or Kage) [only if approved]
 -[i]Char Residence:[/i] (Konoha no Kuni, Suna no Kuni, Kiri no Kuni, or Oto no Kuni) [only if approved]
[b]Reasoning:[/b] (please write at least a paragraph, minimum of five sentences, on why you should get the spot)
[b]References:[/b] (do you have any prior experience as staff?)
[b]Warnings:[/b] (have you received any major warnings on this site?)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Moderators   Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Username: Blaize
Request: Normal
N/A
Reasoning: I want to be able to help out the ste that is Naruto The lost Born. The reason I want to become a mod for the fact of keeping this site running and helping out within the Forum. This Site has just gone through a revamp and many of its members will have to get themselves back into the swings of things. I would like to help out as much as I can within all the applications that we, as a site, is having them do. As well as help out with any other questions the site’s community might have. Also I want to help and let my ideas known within the site and if the site would allow; I am hoping to get these ideas implemented within the site.
References: I have Experince within the following sites:
Admin: For the Fourm: The Naruto Way
Mod: For the Forum: Ultimate Shinobi

Warnings: No
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Moderators   Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Username: Mr. Sinister
-N/A
Reasoning: I believe I can do a lot of things or this site. I can plenty of experience and knowledge about naruto and its' RP rules and regulations. This site was conquered not to long ago and I want to make sure nothing like that happens so easily again. If someone conquers a site while I am staff then I'm sure they went through heaven and hell to do so. I am a strick moderator and I am not afraid to speak on what I believe is right. I am will to help and work at all times even if it's pushes my own schedule back in my personal life. I am great when it comes to making new ideas and I'm really good at making guidelines.
References:
Admin: On multiple of old dead site
Moderator: Naruto Hinode
Warnings: Negative
Back to top Go down
Kidbushido
ANBU
ANBU
Kidbushido

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Moderators   Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Username: Kidbushido
-Char Rank: N/A
-Char Residence: N/A
Reasoning: Well I feel it would be a pretty nice thing if I were able to read peoples jutsu and approve/ disapprove something. I enjoy reading most apps and spend a lot of time online and on RPG sites. I'm really into Naruto and know so much I'd be able to reason with the app and help them understand why it can't be accepted or praise them on their creativity. I've had past experience on a Naruto RPG site as an admin, but I feel being a mod for the moment would be perfect. Also since I'm on the computer for about 8-10 hours I'll be able to accept thing quickly and help people when they need it.
References: Yes on Shinobe Revo I was an Admin
Warnings: No Never.
Back to top Go down
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Moderators   Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:39 pm

[Mr. Sinister and Kidbushido have been accepted into Staff as Moderators.]
Back to top Go down
V
Jounin
Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Moderators   Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Username: V
Request: Global
Reasoning: Well, I have been here and the series of sites that this one descended from and I want to help the site grow into a super-fun, active, largish Naruto RPG site. That's because I see that this site has a lot of potential to be one of those individually famous sites. I judge myself as a good moderator, especially when it comes to characters and jutsu. I am a very reasonable person and ask if my modding is right or not before actually posting it. Though I am not very strict, I do think over things before deciding. I can also help in RP topics and solving any problems that may occur in battles. I have been a mod on a multitude of sites and an admin on some. I am free in helping develop site plots whenever necessary and specialize in creating creatures or monsters to be used in battle. I have a lot of experience in RPing on sites and I've been with this site way back to when NDZ was first created. My greatest mod ability would probably be helping new members understand the rules and answer any question. Unfortunately, before you make a decision, do know that I am online daily on an average of two hours and sometimes I will not be online at all for a day. This doesn't give me a large, free space or timing for going on RPG sites, but I will definitely try. So alas, please review my application and consider me for a mod position.
References:
First NinjaDeathZone: Admin
Second NinjaDeathZone: Admin
I was a moderator on Shinobi Awakening and Naruto Rivals.
Warnings: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Moderators   Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Username: Elendril
Request: Super or Head mod
-Char Rank: None
-Char Residence: Undecided
Reasoning: Because i can help the site a lot. Since i am on the internet a lot of the time. I know a lot about running a website since i have worked on some many. Doing many deferent. Job's. And i just want to help this site become one of the best Naruto Site's Out there. Like i did With NR. Since i did the Main advertising and kept the site together. So i know i can do that here.
References: Ye a lot of site's Like NR and ND and Avatar Revised and a lot more
Warnings: No
Back to top Go down
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Moderators   Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 pm

(hmmm... I think we are good on staff right now so I'm going to lock this topic and when we are looking for more this topic we be reopened.)

Closed and Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Moderators   Staff Application | Moderators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application | Moderators
Page 1 of 1