Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Staff Application | Administrators I_vote_lcap54%Staff Application | Administrators I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Staff Application | Administrators I_vote_lcap46%Staff Application | Administrators I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Staff Application | Administrators

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

Staff Application | Administrators Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application | Administrators   Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:51 pm

So you think you've got what it takes to be a moderator on the super-amazing Roleplaying Game, that is Naruto: The Last Born? Then all you gotta do is fill out the following template, and see if you make it! Once you post an application, if you are denied, you must wait over a one month interval before being allowed to apply again.

The administrators (short form: "admin") manage the technical details required for running the site. As such, they may promote (and demote) members to moderators, manage the rules, create sections and sub-sections, as well as perform any database operations (database backup etc). Administrators often also act as moderators. Administrators may also make forum-wide announcements.

Username: (your username)
Request: (Trainee, Normal, or Advanced)
-Char Rank: (AS, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, ANBU, or Kage) [only if approved]
-Char Residence: (Konoha no Kuni, Suna no Kuni, Kiri no Kuni, or Oto no Kuni) [only if approved]
Reasoning: (please write at least a paragraph, minimum of five sentences, on why you should get the spot)
References: (do you have any prior experience as staff?)
Warnings: (have you received any major warnings on this site?)

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] (your username)
[b]Request:[/b] (Trainee, Normal, or Advanced)
[b]Status:[/b] (approved or unapproved)
 -[i]Char Rank:[/i] (AS, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, ANBU, or Kage) [only if approved]
 -[i]Char Residence:[/i] (Konoha no Kuni, Suna no Kuni, Kiri no Kuni, or Oto no Kuni) [only if approved]
[b]Reasoning:[/b] (please write at least a paragraph, minimum of five sentences, on why you should get the spot)
[b]References:[/b] (do you have any prior experience as staff?)
[b]Warnings:[/b] (have you received any major warnings on this site?)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Administrators   Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Username: Mr. Sinister
Request: Normal
-N/A
Reasoning: I believe I can do a lot of things or this site. I can plenty of experience and knowledge about naruto and its' RP rules and regulations. This site was conquered not to long ago and I want to make sure nothing like that happens so easily again. If someone conquers a site while I am staff then I'm sure they went through heaven and hell to do so. I am a strick moderator and I am not afraid to speak on what I believe is right. I am will to help and work at all times even if it's pushes my own schedule back in my personal life. I am great when it comes to making new ideas and I'm really good at making guidelines.
References:
Admin: On multiple of old dead site
Moderator: Naruto Hinode
Warnings: Negative
Back to top Go down
Chrono Hozuki

Chrono Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Administrators   Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:44 am

Username: Chrono Crusade
Request: Normal
-Char Rank: Kage
-Char Residence: Suna
Reasoning: Well i know theres a lack of admin/mods on the site and i have been a succesful mod on many sites the most recent bein naruto requim of rebirth, I take pride in moderating applicatons making sure nothin to over powered slips through and the whole app is within reason, I also make sure to get on atleast three times a day to make sure everyone has had there stuff looked at, Not only that unlike a lot of staff i have seen throught my time i have never once nor will never moan or deny to look at someones application's if asked unless there is a suitable or relevant reason
References: Roxas - Naruto ninja death zone (sparks)
Warnings: Nopes XD
Back to top Go down
Oshikake
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Administrators   Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:21 am

Username: Oshikake
Request: Advance
-Char Rank: (AS, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, ANBU, or Kage) [only if approved]
-Char Residence: (Konoha no Kuni, Suna no Kuni, Kiri no Kuni, or Oto no Kuni) [only if approved]
Reasoning: Well, I'm known for hard core towing of the line, no nonsense or fluff. I hate having too many systems and I am extremely professional, as in I rarely if ever bring personal things to the site. I have extremely low tolerance for abuses in power, even in the name of good fun. I hate staff who get positions based on friendship and not on work ethic. I also have great displeasure for staff who signalize in doing one thing, and refuse to do anything else. I also dislike staff who rarely do work, but continue to tell others what to do. Why I should be staff, well prior experience, I rarely ever take credit for work, and keep have a strict no discussing staff decisions with members unless warranted. I take the job seriously, and rarely if ever let up on even small things. I'm not one to stand for exceptions to the rules because someone is an admin, or they are a good rp'er. I like fairness and equal chance, and above all. I am a fair person and do listen to all, but I don't tolerate the whole "Im staff and this goes" attitude, leaders need to be able to lead, and explain there reasoning, otherwise they are bullies who got lucky and such.
References: GM on NR, Admin on NI, Admin on BEVO, Admin on BR and BEXO. Admin on TNRPG and I'm sure The Righteous can vouch for me.
Warnings: Twice by Roxas, both times for the legality of copyright issues, and both times he forgot about the incident at NR... conveniently where he raised hell and threatened the site, insulted staff if actions were not taken. I just got warned because he didn't want to talk about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Administrators   Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Oshikake, even though what you hate in staff members almost completely describes me in every way, I am going to give you a chance. I'll discuss it with Todd, however.
Back to top Go down
Oshikake
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Administrators   Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Well Roxas, honest is the best policy, and I honestly figured you were going to laugh and go "yea fucking right tool" or something along those line. I really don't know who says tool anymore, but hey I'm only humane... lmao pun pun pun
Back to top Go down
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Administrators   Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:21 pm

I considered it, thought you may be a bit too strict (considering Chrono is strict enough) and then I decided that maybe we need strict staff. I didn't laugh until you started describing me. xP (Now, no more posting here except for applications.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application | Administrators   Staff Application | Administrators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application | Administrators
Page 1 of 1