Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Hozuki Clan I_vote_lcap54%Hozuki Clan I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Hozuki Clan I_vote_lcap46%Hozuki Clan I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Hozuki Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon of the Mist

Hozuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Hozuki Clan   Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:33 am

HOZUKI CLAN

Name: Hozuki Clan
Affiliation: Mist Sound
Symbol:[/b] Hozuki Clan 300px-H%C5%8Dzuki_Symbol.svg

Kekke Genkai: Members of this clan are born naturally with above average chakra levels.(+10 chakra stats genin, +15 chunin, +20 jounin, +40 S rank(These do not have to be trained, but also do not exceed the limit)) As well as the ability to morph their body into water at free will, or when hit or attacked. This allows them to do special hydration water techniques. As well as be the best ninja swordsmen in the world. The clan also has the ability to take on other water to change their form. Or even disappear in a body of water. They are able to come nearly invisible with in water. Or is water is on the ground they are able to move at space time speeds traveling through it. Making a most environment for a battle ideal. They are also able to use water techniques without a single hand sign unless the technique requires it.

Jutsu
Spoiler:

Quantity: 4

Distinct Features They all have white hair, along with shark like teeth. They are seen to be normally taller and have vast amounts of chakra.
Traditions: Members of the clan take up swordsmen ship. They each have taken the tradition to be in the seven swordsmen group. To join the 7 swordsmen and master all 7 swords.
History: None know how they came to be nor do they know how the hydration technique fell into there posession, Most scepulate that they were once a small family that through knowledge and ninjutsu skll in water release were able to adept this great jutsu, They then began to form there clan first by gathering followers who wanted to learn the way of the jutsu, Those who learned it would then be granted the name Hozuki, It was then speculated that the clan grew bigger allowing for more members to learn the hydration technique. But the clan now dwindles in size, but there strength is still immense. All should fear the mighty Hozuki clan.
Back to top Go down
Kidbushido
ANBU
ANBU
Kidbushido

Hozuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hozuki Clan   Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:40 am

Members of this clan are born naturally with above average chakra levels.(+10 chakra stats genin, +15 chunin, +20 jounin, +40 S rank(These do not have to be trained, but also do not exceed the limit))

Idk about that
Back to top Go down
Demon of the Mist

Hozuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hozuki Clan   Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Its been shown with the only two known members. Also suguiestu's brother was able to weild samehada meaning his chakra level was vast. But at the same time sugiestu had high chakra was well.
Back to top Go down
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

Hozuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hozuki Clan   Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Quote :
space time speeds traveling through it
Space Time Speeds? That's instantaneous, if I'm not mistaken. No, definitely no. Even if it is just in water. o.O I'd also like you to please explain why they have higher chakra reserves. Like, a logical reason as to what gives them that. Just it being their bloodline won't work, nor will "Kisame had high chakra reserves" or "Suigetsu's Brother". Over-all, this just seems like you tried to pack a lot of abilities into one bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Demon of the Mist

Hozuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hozuki Clan   Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:31 pm

lol Roxas, one you can't read apparently. But the moving that fast in water is cannon when suigestu fell into the water a moment later appeared with his finger to saskues head. Saskue couldn't even react in time. Also sugestiu's hydration technique is not even at full power or potential like his brother was. Also I should clear that up, this is a CANNON CLAN. Suigestu and Mangestu Hozuki brothers, thats what I was saying if you knew anything about the narutoverse, but you don't. >.> Mangestu the older brother had kisame level chakra and suigestu was shown to have immense chakra. Showing that it is a genetic part of their clan. Similar to how the senju all have vast chakra levels. But these aren't kkg/bloodlines all these are hiden clan jutsu. FYI
Back to top Go down
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

Hozuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hozuki Clan   Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Deleted your double post, again. Edit in any comments you have.

Do you mind linking me to this clan? Don't get so defensive, by the way. I am a member of staff and I'd prefer it if you were respectful. I am taking the time to check your application when I could very well just leave it alone and let it catch dust.

FYI (lol), just because two people in the clan are highly skilled and possess abnormally large chakra reserves does not mean that it is genetic to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Demon of the Mist

Hozuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hozuki Clan   Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:18 pm

I would be more than happy if you left my app alone. You that post up there, that was early today form anther mod. But here are the links to the clan Idk why you need them lol. This is an RP and should be based off of the rpers. Not a lets go off what naruto wiki which is composed of fans as well. Now there description is short. Though the majority of the writing did come from them.

https://narutothelastborns.rpg-board.net/t389-hozuki-clan#1844

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hozuki
Back to top Go down
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

Hozuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hozuki Clan   Hozuki Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:22 pm

The only ability it really lists on Naruto Wikia is: "The clan possess the ability to turn their bodies into a liquid form using the Hydration Technique. This ability however seems to require that they stay hydrated at all times so they carry water bottles around with them." Yet you've added so much more, especially regarding the part about chakra.

Naruto Wikia is composed by fans and staff and based on the Official Naruto Handbooks and the mangas/animes/games. It doesn't matter if fans made it, Naruto Wikia is still a reliable source of information on the Narutoverse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hozuki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hozuki Clan   Hozuki Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hozuki Clan
Page 1 of 1