Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
Jishin Clan I_vote_lcap54%Jishin Clan I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
Jishin Clan I_vote_lcap46%Jishin Clan I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Jishin Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastian

Bastian

Jishin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Jishin Clan   Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 pm

JishinClan

Name: Jishin Clan
Affiliation: N/A
Symbol: N/A

Kekke Genkai:
Guraton -- Quake Release
(Wind + Earth)

A bloodline release formed a combination of Wind and Earth. Quake release allows the user to create a variety of shockwaves originating from the self. When used in taijutsu, the user can dramatically increase the range and destructive power of individual blows; when used in ninjutsu, the result is a number of destructive techniques that transend all physical medium; effecting water, earth and air. Though it has much potential, the majority of Quake release techniques are based on supplementary boosts to techniques already known. When these attacks are used, much like wind, the trajectory of the shockwaves are seen by the displacement of particles in the air, making them somewhat visible as white fluctuation.

Most shockwaves are able to neutralize if not over power other technques; bringing life to the saying "a good defense is a great offense", by countering blow for blow, one can stop attacks dead in their tracks by stripping them of their momentum. Not only that but the shockwaves by pass defenses; the waves moving through physical medium and causing massive internal damage with even the most basic of hits.

This technique has supremecy over the two physical mediums of wind an earth, in which it can penetrate and repel with a technique of equal strength (as an advantage, equal techniques go to the technique with an advantage). However, both fire, lightning won't be averted by the shockwaves, as if the two don't at all affect one another when they interact. Water and Wind are fundamentally neutral. Thus, a battle between lightning/fire and quake becomes one of offense.

Jutsu
Spoiler:

Quantity: (1/4)
Distinct Features N/A
Traditions: N/A
History:
The clan originated and a tribal clan from north modern day Earth Country. As the many clans came together in Kinship bonds through war, this clan especially was resistant to change. It wasn't until the rule of the third Kage that the clan was defeated and then assimilated into the hidden village, however even then they were defiant in participating in the hidden village. Over decades they struggled to hold their abilities secret from the world stubbornly until they were pushing the edges of possibly even losing the bloodline all together. As a result, the clan devised a plan to continue the blood line that resulted in an attempt to take over the hidden village along with many other rebellionists shortly after the death of the third. However, they were quickly defeated and those that weren't defeated or killed were exiled. Whats lets of the clan now were those that stay loyal to Iwagakure during this rebellion of sorts.

The clans movement form their was spotty to say the least and it seems as though refugees of the time weren't to be accepted in any other major nation in the continent. They traveled through north fire country until they were eventually pushed to south Fire Country and later to the islands to the east. It wasn't too long, however, until these island were adopted into water country territories and Kirigakure would make a pact of sorts with the clans remnants to keep the bloodline within the territories of water nation; thus they settled there until they were eventually integrated into Water nation culture, mostly defeated simply through virtue of a long hard history.

Last edited by Bastian on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bastian

Bastian

Jishin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jishin Clan   Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:13 pm

completion bump
Back to top Go down
Cut
Hokage
Hokage
Cut

Jishin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jishin Clan   Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Denied
Back to top Go down
Bastian

Bastian

Jishin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jishin Clan   Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Whats wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
Cut
Hokage
Hokage
Cut

Jishin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jishin Clan   Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Do I really have to get in to details, I mean the KG makes you an walking earthquake.

Name: Jack Hammer Skin
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Quake [Guraton]
Description: A technique in which the user infuses thier very body with Quake Chakra; enveloping themselves in it like a white aura. This lasts for exactly three of your opponents posts from activation. The technique turns the user into a human earthquake, able to pulverize anything they touch. It allows them to move at increased speeds by limiting air resitance around them and simply by applying pressure to an object, can cause brittle objects to crumble and plastic object to fold.

You can pulverize anything by touch, I tear this jutsu apart, it's oped overall.

Back to top Go down
Bastian

Bastian

Jishin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jishin Clan   Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Its made for taijutsu based ninja. And i thought i got rid of that jutsu from the list cause its to similar to the raikage thunder cloak. However there are plenty of clans that offer special benefits, its not over board if you consider some of the other clans we have running around. Walking earthquake isn't exactly correct as I use my quake directly as in punches or kicks. Devastating punches are meant to be the result and possible that shockwave jutsu that is used by that sound ninja that got his arms snapped off by Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

Jishin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jishin Clan   Jishin Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:39 pm

I love this clan. Very nice. You removed the Jack Hammer technique so I will say approved unless Cut says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jishin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jishin Clan   Jishin Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jishin Clan
Page 1 of 1