Naruto: The Last Born
Please log in or Register.
Please log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Site moved to here
The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm by Cut

» Howdy
The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Kaxi

» Where will Cut go
The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm by Cut

» hellwoo ^.^
The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 am by yuki

» Rite Of War
The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm by Kira

» To Roxas-
The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am by Minato Souji

» Hādouddo S. v Cut ?.
The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 pm by DM

» ATTENTION!!! OVER HERE!! READ THIS!
The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 am by Roxas-

» Rei Yuugure (WIP)
The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm by Miles Sypher

Affiliates
-No Current Affiliates-
Poll
Which Stats System
A
The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) I_vote_lcap54%The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 19 ]
B
The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) I_vote_lcap46%The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35
Visitors
Copyright
Naruto© - The Creator
[ Masashi Kishimoto]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumi Koizumi

Yumi Koizumi

The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Empty
PostSubject: The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi)   The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:19 pm

CLAN TEMPLATE

Name: The Shiro Kuma Clan or The Koizumi Clan
Affiliation: Kirigakure
Symbol: The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Venom__s_Spider_Symbol_by_Botskiz

Kekke Genkai: Poison Release( fire and wind) The Shiro Kumo Clan gained the traits of the white spiders allowing them to produce poison, create webs, touch webs, and control spiders.

Level 1 – 500 words

The user will need to start building a bond between them and their spiders if they wish to use them in battle. Just like how spiders can smell out their pray the spiders are able to smell out their master who gave them chakra. This can be bad for the clan if one of their bugs is returning to them and gets tracked by an enemy but it also can be useful so that way the spiders can lead help towards the user. Since the Kekkei Genkai holders are used to poison of the white spider being in their body they are immune to it. Spiders aren’t able to feel pain so if a genjutsu is cast to make anyone under it feel pain it will have no effect on them allowing them to still attack even if they are under a genjutsu that will cause them pain, genjutsu involving other things will though. This ability the Kekkei Genkai Holders do not gain but it can be useful to them for spotting if they are in a genjutsu.

Level 2 – 500 words

The Kekkei Genkai user will begin to grow a deeper bond with spiders allowing them to use them in new ways after training. Many spiders like the white spider are able to see in the dark and so it sometimes is useful if you have one of these spiders with you because it can spot your enemies at night but also allows the ninja to developed the same skill. They will also be able to use spiders to detect abnormalities in the air which they can notice by their hairs on their body. Depending on the type of strange chemicals or different airs the spider will react differently.

Getting a Summon – (level two Kekkei Genkai also whatever requirements the site has for getting a summon)

The Shiro Kuma Clan get a summoning from the White Spider Island that the Clan is originally from. Some ninja decide to get a different summon or maybe spiders that aren't from the Island. To have a spider as a summon the Clan member must venture off to find an animal willing to form a summoning pact with them. The strongest summons is from White spider Island but to get there the clan member must make it out to the Island on a stormy day without a map. Since the Island is planted randomly in The Great Ocean surrounding Kirigakure it is dangerous enough to travel out there in perfect weather because of the pirates and war ships lurking there.
Jutsu

Spoiler:

Quantity: In Kirigakure there are around 30-40 and the amount on the shiro Kuma Island is unknown. (I am fine with other oc belonging to the clan like 5 or 10…)
Distinct Features Members of the Shiro Kuma clan often carry around spider containers strapped to their backs. Females from the clan have pale colored hair and eyes which are often cool colors. The closer you are to the branch family the paler the hair is so those of the main branch have pure white and gray hair. Also only woman can pass down the Kekkei Genkai so the only way for a male member of the Shiro Kuma clan to have a kid with the Kekkei Genkai is by marrying into the clan. Members of the Shiro Kuma clan also have a birth mark of a spider somewhere on their body but it usually only appears when they are using their Kekkei Genkai.
Traditions: N/A
History:

The Koizumi clan originally lived on one of the scattered islands in the land of water. There is no record how they arrived there or how long they had lived there the only clues were the elder’s legends. The most common legend was that a family was being hunted in the main land so they set sail for a small island that people wouldn’t follow them to. On the sea a rough storm came and knocked them off course and instead they landed on a land not inhabited by any humans. At first their stay was supposed to be brief just going on land to figure out where they were and get food for the trip back.

It was a large island and it surprised them that it wasn’t yet filled with people. They had gathered all the food they would need for their trip back and as they headed back to the boat they noticed a large storm cloud out at sea. They knew that it would be dangerous to go back since they were lucky to have lived threw the last storm. The Kiozumi family retreated into a dark cave for shelter from the storm. Inside the cave there were thousands upon thousands of white spiders and instead of killing them or running in fear the father of the family found an empty place on the floor and made a small fire.

When he went to get wood he brought back some old turf grass too and dumped them in the cave. He dug a small hole in the ground a few feet away from his family and placed the grass there. At once a few spiders went for the grass and found little grub worms which they ate. It was said that over the next few days they decided to stay there forever and the Kiozumi family made friends with the spiders in the cave.

Centuries had passed and still the Kiozumi clan lives on the island except there numbers were much greater at least ten times as many people. Over that time the people of the clan learned things from the spiders and gained some of their abilities like how to make webs and some jutsu involving them. With people taking care of the White Spiders they grew abnormally large and instead of the size of a tarantula they were half the size of a human sometimes even bigger. They became somewhat the kings of spiders on the island and the rest of the spiders were convinced into becoming friends with the humans that belonged to the Kiozumi clan.

The more and more people became like the spiders the more the two genders were split apart. The girls tend to stick together and same with the guys. When ever girls dated guys their relationship would end quickly or badly and if they stuck together then the male would end up injured. There were very few couples that actually ended up lasting and it was considered a miracle. Many of the men from the clan joke around that the woman became too much like the spiders. Female spiders tend to have short relationships and eating their husbands before or just after having kids but since they can’t go around being cannibalize they tend to ruin the relationships till the husband leaves. Since there are few couples that last to the kids stage the population of the Kiozumi clan grew smaller but since then it kept a steady size.

After some time on the island people wished to explore land so about half of the clan set sail for the mainland. All of these people moved to Kirigakure and started a new home there and on their trip they brought a few foods that they sold to earn money. Once they arrived many of them men fell in love and left the clan homes so only woman were left. The men never returned though because unlike the woman they didn’t pick up the trait to be cursed with bad relationships. Though the men had the Kiozumi clan abilities none of their children did unless they married one of the female members of the Kiozumi clan. The rest of the females in the Kiozumi clan lived happily together like a family and many of them became skilled ninja and a few lucky ones had kids. One or two even were able to get married and live happily for many years.

Last edited by Yumi Koizumi on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono Hozuki

Chrono Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi)   The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Remove everything that uses sticky gold chakra (The substance that makes up kidomaru's hidan)
Back to top Go down
Yumi Koizumi

Yumi Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi)   The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Well I did get the idea from him but many of the jutsus are my own creation plus they never did say how he knew those jutsus.

The original way I decided on a spider clan was because I was going around trying to chose something for the clan and when I came across spiders I like the Idea.

The reason there was poison release involved was because many spiders are poisonous and other traits that they develop by achieving new levels in their Kekkei Genkai were from spider traits.

Once I had decided on a spider clan I ended up throwing in kidomaru's jutsu because it fit so well with the clan idea.

Is that a problem? =( Would it be better if i got rid of the jutsus he used and only kept my custom ones? If that won't work I guess I could try to come up with a new char and clan instead...

Also I removed the sticky gold jutsus from here like you said to do on my character app. =)
Back to top Go down
Roxas-
Mizukage
Mizukage
Roxas-

PostSubject: Re: The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi)   The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm

It's fine, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi)   The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shiro Kuma Clan ( Surname Koizumi)
Page 1 of 1